New SPA Artemis PP750

Moderators and members...

Here is but ONE similar situation that the moderators have chosen to ignore...mfgr. videos, and dealer notification of access/availability to products. How is this different from Wes's contribution to members? Both dealers, honest and helpful individuals, are simply trying to assist members with new and innovative products that we have no other way to even know about, or gain access to! How else would we know this new product exists, much less where to obtain it?

"https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/leshiy-2-accessories-%f0%9f%98%b3%f0%9f%a4%98/"

August 5, 2020 at 6:08 pm REPLY | QUOTE | FLAG | LINK

EDgunWest

Accuracy: 

Dealer

This isn't vapor , Oksana has already sent them to me, I actually have them before I have guns 🙂. I have been dying to tell everyone about this project. So now the Leshiy is an SBR without the need of a NFA 🤘

Both Wes and Brian are assets to this forum, resources to unique information not available elsewhere. They give us information, advice, and new product assistance...isn't that what this forum is about???

A SOLUTION: Wes can back off on indicating he has sales access to accessories not being discussed, and this would be fair to the web site, and to the thousands of web members...as long as the other dealers also comply. A simple statement: "PM me for further details" would give dealers and customers a private opportunity to discuss purchasing goods from that dealer!

Show us members that this forum is a fair, balanced, and reasonable resource for information and products from ALL members, technicians and dealers to help us solve our problems. 

Hoot 

Now that we are really close to our pp750's shipping out to us you kill the thread. Thank you AGN moderator, you own the site that I have spent a lot of money chasing the pcp addiction. Your site is working quite well for your paid advertiser's. Everything about this site is advertising the airgun world. You want to tell us not to advertise accept in the classified but yet you give rifles away in the general forum, that's advertising at its best. You own the site put it where you want, right? You call information from one vender as advertising, the next venders advertising is info I'm real sorry you cannot be fair here. Take care Barry

Ok so now that I should be getting mine in the next week or two are the grips inter changeable with any other style of pistols? Basically I just want to upgrade to something different. Also what type of LDC's are you guys using on your 22 caliber pistols? Also are you guys using scopes or red dots? Trying to wake this thread back up so once us United States customers start getting ours we can come back to this thread and discuss our findings. Also has anyone tried shooting CPHP's through their 22 caliber PP750's? I have a ton of those pellets and it would be awesome if they shot well in this gun and I was able to actually use them.

Guess what showed up today...

1598653402_7324350875f4983da886ff7.81823699.JPG

with the illegal in canada valve seat:

1598653455_1335785415f49840f879ce4.46211331.JPG