New SPA Artemis PP750

"As much as i think I might have been the one that started this thread." Wrong.

"the Metal bars for the stock on the gun are very easy to break". Wrong. 

"there is a very small thin white piece of plastic bar that keeps the trigger from falling forward." Wrong.

"You will surely experience the same problems." Wrong.

"Trust me here". WRONG!

I cannot allow this topic to drop out of sight on this revered forum!!! Therefore, I have endeavored to share what knowledge and insights I have recently obtained. 

Once our shipment has arrived in Canada, it will take Wes a little time to unpack and determine the federal airgun power requirements of the various countries of those who ordered from him. Canada has a reduced FPE output, thus requiring the ports of guns going to other countries to use a larger port for greater power output. 

Wes said he will try to replace the output port on the guns prior to shipment, or if the order exceeds his available time and labor, he will send a power change kit, with larger port, and simple instructions on changeout. He advised this is a very simple conversion that can easily be done at home. He has changed ports on the 750 so he knows what's involved. He already has a supply of the larger ports in hand, so he can move fast when the shipment arrives.

I believe we have made an excellent choice in purchasing the 750. I saw an ad for the Bandit 800 now equipped with a shoulder stock, cost of $350 USD. This gun is, correct me if I'm wrong, is spring piston powered and available in the compressed air piston versions. When I compared it's features, I seriously considered ordering another 750 because I believe this gun is so superior and will prove to be very popular once we get out hands on it and start diddling and modifying...as some of us are want to do.

Kudo's to Wes for his efforts to provide us a unique pistol which no one else seems to want to sell. Oh well...I've got mine saved, and he said he ordered a few extra,,,I wouldn't wait if I you have not made your purchase decision yet.

In keeping with Wes's efforts to go out of his way to help us obtain this pistol, I found an old photo of another gentleman, who also went out of his way to help strangers, even though he was President of the United States, and personally delivered dry goods, not locally available, to a rural family.

1592957655_1920256405ef29ad7e47f00.89926863.jpg

Good men always seem to be there when you really need them!!!

Kind regards,

Uncle Hoot

Hi from Greece,

I have the gun quite a few months now (.22, 12 ft-lbr) and recently I tested it with H&N slugs, 21 gr and 23 gr, the .218 versions.

Guys, you may read here and there that slugs need a lot of power, but this gun absolutely rocks with slugs. Up to 50 m the gun shoots only 2cm more drop compared to the 18.gr JSBs, but at 73 m (the maximum of the range I shoot), the gun shoots hard (10 fpe on target) and consistent. I upgraded to 2-7x32 Hawke now in order to cope with the extended capabilities. So favorite pellets are the 18.13 gr JSBs up to 50 m and the new H&N slugs at .218, they slide effortless and they are accurate - caution, because they ricochet more compared to standard ones 

I liked it with this stripper at the end instead of the additional muffler.

ALU_LONG.jpg

If anybody has found a schematic diagram , I would be much obliged if I could have it shared with me...

Regards 

Hot diggity dang!!! I have a box of 400 hollow point slugs from Nielsenspecialtyammo.com in 17.5 gr. and .2165 diameter. At that weight and size, they should fly out of that 750 with some serious horsepower, given that the U.S. has no restrictions on airgun power. (apologies to Chicago residents )

I'll post some chrony results and performance after I receive my 750.

Hoot

I don't know about NSAs, but H&Ns it shoots them well. I am located in Greece and Nielsen slugs are expensive, so I searched for "affordable" solutions. A friend of mine tuned an FX Dreamline to shoot very long distances with slugs, and he gave some 23 and 25 gr H&N to try .. this is how I got to know them. I ordered 21 and 23 , at .217 and .218. My PP750 Shoots at 12 ft-lbr and the 21 are very good, I can hit shotgun cartridges at 73 m with ease with a 4x scope. I estimated with strelock that the slug hits at 10 ft-lbr (compared to 7 ft-lbr of a JSB 18.13 gr), so it is quite powerfully at distances.

Hi Guys! Well, not the best news again. My shipment has been chosen by customs for inspection. I half expected that but the bad news is they are backed up at Vancouver and it's going to be a wait ,like possibility of a couple weeks. That's pretty disappointing.

For US customers that want the full power transfer port installed but don't want to do it themselves, I'm working out a deal with Veradium air and I'll pay him to do it for you. My plan is if possible it won't cost more than the advertised price on the website, but forum coupons and discounts will not be applicable if you choose that option. You can choose to take it as is with a port included in the box and do it yourself as well, and use the coupons.

I hope that's fair. I want to respect the law here and up in Canada we're stuck with 500fps max on pistols.

I also have silencer adapters that will be available as add-on, so you can put a 1/2" unf silencer on the end .

Thanks for your patience, I hope I'll have these soon!

The rodents have grown fat and slow in their movements. The turtles that eat the pellets from my fish feeder have grown accustomed to me standing on my dock and yelling "puff...", which is the noise the pistol will make with my DonnyFL Tanto silencer on it!!! The raccoons, possums, and 'dillo's have tried several times to ambush me after dark when I fish too late, had to fight them off with a knife last night. Dang near bled out before I got to the band-aid box!!! There is no quarter asked, or given, in the darkness of the Arkansas mountains.

Slaughter, suffering, death, mayhem, gore, screams in the night, await when my pistol arrives.

There will be no mercy shown.... The only thing they can do is pray for a quick death:

1594312538_12606245805f07475a064042.51378386.jpg

Regards,

Kindly Ol' Uncle Hoot