New SPA Artemis PP750

Hi Guys, the shipment is at port but still waiting to get on the ship. Another Chinese holiday is holding it up now, so maybe another week. 

Thanks, 

Wes

Is all your stock spoken for or will there be a chance it will go in stock on the web page and a few more lucky souls will be able to grab one?

I still have some free yet. 🙂

Unfortunately I misunderstood and their has been another delay. I'm not sure if it's the redesigned poppet parts or what, but they switched suppliers for some part in the guns and they haven't been delivered and that's held up the shipment. So they have yet to ship off. I know Julie said they have dealt with the poppet problem in this new version so let's hope it is a better gun for all the extra wait time.

Thanks 

Wes 

Airgunarcheryfun.ca 

Does anyone know of a way to get parts for this gun? I have one and really like how it shoots, however I disassembled it because of rapid air loss and it has a broken part and bad O ring. It appears the O ring is not standard size as I have a metric set and nothing matches. Thanks all!!

Greg

https://spares.bagnallandkirkwood.co.uk/artemis-spa-smk-pp750/

https://spares.bagnallandkirkwood.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/PP800-Diana-Bandit.pdf

PP750 is not "Internals same as PP800" as Bagnall & Kirkwood site states.

PP750 is regulated, shrouded, threaded barrel, different hammer... a very different build the PP800.

Does anyone know of a way to get parts for this gun? I have one and really like how it shoots, however I disassembled it because of rapid air loss and it has a broken part and bad O ring. It appears the O ring is not standard size as I have a metric set and nothing matches. Thanks all!!

Greg

Reach out to Krale, but they might not have them yet. I reached out to Snowpeak who in turn referred me to their retailers. Then reached out to Krale, where I purchased, and they said they will carry parts but they were not available yet in the supply chain. This was sometime in March.

The PP750 I have on order are back in the assembly getting the upgraded parts installed. I'm not sure how it works, perhaps they have to go in line for the assembly floor and that takes time to get to their turn, but Julie is estimating they'll be finished and ready to ship the end of May now, though it is a rough guess right now. 

Thought those waiting would want to know. At least it will be a better product than if it had gone out unchanged.

Regards, 

Wes 

Reactions: titeuf007
WB,

Assuming the delay is to correct the same issue I had from the get-go on my PP750 (received about a month ago from an overseas source), SPA might be having to disassemble pistols they had ready to ship all the way down to the firing valve; to retrofit them with a heavier-duty plastic piece like the one sent me that corrected my issue. If that's the case, my PP has been fine ever since I installed the obviously-stronger replacement. BTW, THIS THING IS AWESOME!

1589745795_21334669335ec19883ce48d3.63673378.jpg

WB,

Assuming the delay is to correct the same issue I had from the get-go on my PP750 (received about a month ago from an overseas source), SPA might be having to disassemble pistols they had ready to ship all the way down to the firing valve; to retrofit them with a heavier-duty plastic piece like the one sent me that corrected my issue. If that's the case, my PP has been fine ever since I installed the obviously-stronger replacement. BTW, THIS THING IS AWESOME!

1589745795_21334669335ec19883ce48d3.63673378.jpg

The cheek piece us a great idea. Looks awesome. 

I'm all about using functional modifications as the perfect EXCUSE to improve aesthetics as well. For instance, the cold, flexible steel rods of the shoulder-stock were the most distracting part of the PP750 shooting experience, and the factory grips struck me much the same as 1911 grips... like grabbing hold of a two-by-four. 

After initial shaping of the Shedua block for the cheek-piece, it lacked sex-appeal. But giving it an asymmetrical concave contour for my cheek and a little whoop-de-do spoiler on the underside solved the Coyote-Ugliness.

Then, rather than just duplicating the factory grip slabs in Shedua, I shaped them with a thumb-rest, palm-swell and web-bump; all not only adding sex-appeal, but functionality.

At 66 years of age, this is as close to sex as I experience anymore. 😮 A lot cheaper, too! 

I've been watching and waiting...watching and waiting....how about some "Before-Market-Product" ideas.

AirNgasman has a simple "snap-on" cheek piece made of exotic wood for the extendable butt-stock. WHAT IF....some 3-D printer genius made up a bunch of similar cheek rests to sell at a small profit to the rest of us with five thumbs and Peyronie's disease? Most of us can't carve, or don't have the machines to shape and cut anyway.

Where's Pappy-Yost when you need him?

My 750 is ordered and I expect sometime in June it will arrive. I'd certainly have a use for that cheek piece, which seems ideal made from the 3-D plastics available!

Hoot

I've been watching and waiting...watching and waiting....how about some "Before-Market-Product" ideas.

AirNgasman has a simple "snap-on" cheek piece made of exotic wood for the extendable butt-stock. WHAT IF....some 3-D printer genius made up a bunch of similar cheek rests to sell at a small profit to the rest of us with five thumbs and Peyronie's disease? Most of us can't carve, or don't have the machines to shape and cut anyway.

Where's Pappy-Yost when you need him?

My 750 is ordered and I expect sometime in June it will arrive. I'd certainly have a use for that cheek piece, which seems ideal made from the 3-D plastics available!

Hoot

I just ordered a 3D printer and after seeing AirNgasman's cheek rest I was planning on designing one to 3D print. I'll let you know how it turns out. I have a PP750 ordered from WesBob too.