New SPA Artemis PP750

This is mine
0510220855.jpg

Them are some real sick looking PP 750s, I bet they are super light
Kayaker Do you have to single load ? I bet that's a one off rear stock, Never seen one like that.
Mike
Mike, not a single load, bought some new mags from Wes at Air gun archery and fun in Canada to replace the originals. The cheek piece is out of a 2x4 (fir) the rest of the stock I cut strips out of a old sheet of aluminum and had to screw them together because I don't have a tig welder. But I do have a mig welder for mild steel. The frame is attached to the cheek piece and a screw to the pistol grip, can be taken apart fairly easy. I was a welder by trade but retired or it would look a lot different than what it does. If I had all the equipment that I had in my shop I would of given it a whole back end stock in aluminum but just did it in simple form for what I had on hand. It is my pester gun for the back yard but have to get a better scope one of these days lol. So yes one of a kind, glad you like it. Darell

Reactions: airgunmike56
I know about that one. My gunsmith thinks that if the whole air path is not the same diameter, driling only barel port, poppet one and the brass port is not going to yield significant result.
I'm seeing that many people over here have made some good results without drilling through block , but I see where his reasoning is comming from.
I drilled ALL ports to 1/8", including the hole in the aluminum part where it is at the upper edge of one chamber and the lower edge of the chamber opposite, whatever that's called - the 'block'? Also epoxy-filled the channel and second hole at the barrel port, slightly correcting the location of the other existing hole to get it properly aligned with the previous port.

The result, in combination with 130bar regulator setpoint, and an 8 gram aluminum striker replacing the stock 20 gram steel one, makes for a very efficient 45-shot string averaging 730fps with JSB Hades 10.34gr. High of 740fps, low of 719fps just for the last shot of 45. A very satisfying result considering the mere 66cc of the air tube, delivering 12.2fpe, and excellent precision shooting with the Hades pellets. This will be my rat and squirrel gun going forward, and I've adapted my really ugly infrared kit to the 3.5x prism scope for the rats - something I made out of a dismantled Carson Mini Aura monocular years ago, with the IR emitter focused with a lens and mounted in a long tube to put a spotlight on rats.

I'd recommend, of course, great care in any drilling, as it's all too easy to slip and make mistakes, damage surfaces. I managed to avoid any harm to the very nicely finished machined surfaces inside this surprisingly well-made airgun - heck of a bargain price for this kind of clean design and manufacturing.

My PP750 has the bottle mod with 16 inch .177 and .22 barrels from WES at AIRGUNARCHERYFUN. I have a custom Benjamin Akela shroud cut down with carbon fiber tube with 5 Akela baffles to make it quiet. I added a NOTOS butt stock modified to fit the lever. The side lever I made with aluminum angle with hand tools. Not perfect but functions fine. It has a custom barrel band with pic rail from HOTSNOTS. Currently shooting 10.5 Crosmans at 855 FPS.

177-2.jpg

177-3.jpg

177.jpg

177-1.jpg