• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New Spa/ Artemis P 35 Bullpup, Center Cocking upgrade of P15

a kit to upgrade the P-15 to a side lever p-35 ? Julie,,Julie,please

Need to replace Breech to do the conversion...

Jake Bowman makes one, check out FB Artemis Owners Group UK

Picture1.1600696153.jpg

a kit to upgrade the P-15 to a side lever p-35 ? Julie,,Julie,please

Need to replace Breech to do the conversion...

Jake Bowman makes one, check out FB Artemis Owners Group UK

Picture1.1600696153.jpg

This one looks much cleaner of a conversion than others I've seen. Note Jake's conversion keeps the scope low vs the P35, which raises the scope higher.

Looks like a winner, lightweight stock...

Thanks for sharing my video 👍

P15 is the same Diana Skyhawk (only change the stock)

10 shots 27.3y / 25m 895fps JSB 15.89 (I know is short distance, it was just the first test)

WhatsApp Image 2020-09-17 at 17.06.53.1600828181.jpeg

BTW My personal opinion for P35 is a economic bullpup, is a P15 with upgrade (but normally more parts more problems) for the new stock look better and more ergonomic for new forward side lever.

Definitely a "barrel lottery". My .25 was a turd, but a LW polygonal barrel made it a rock star. The .22 was a fantastic shooter out of the box. If you understand the risks and how to fix them not a problem. Magazines-can you say CARM? I will buy a P15 in .177 when available at Krale. The AirFective shroud for it awaits. Just could not find any other multi shot gun a hair over 5# for a hair over $500, even though it may end up costing more than that.

well, guess I will do without,,NO *#@&% FACEBOOK,,,,also avoid amazon like the plague,,I have to mask up for amazon(dirty owner), they are a last resort for something I need and can not find else where,,,and that is where I stand,, but I am curious what he(Jake) would sell for $

No worries you can reach Jake on his ebay page : https://www.ebay.com/usr/jb3dpd?_trksid=p2047675.l2559