New slugs ATP King .22 40gr and .25 slugs for Huben and Leshiy

I have never claimed that they endorse or promote ZAN Slugs. I think I wrote. You have commented on this here in this forum under another chapter. As soon as I find her position on this, I will send it to you. But please explain to me why you are badmouthing the Altaros Slugs and simply ignoring all the evidence and then posting a video like this here?
Cite a post that I have badmouthed Altaros as opposed to just posting results....

And you said I specifically was biased for Zan. I'd love to see your evidence and how you drew that conclusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
First he said he is a expert because he had read infinite things abo
to meracdo
yes, I'm only 37.5 years old and I've been doing this job full-time already while studying at university, then completion of university for the next 8 years practically 12 hours a day, 7 days a week (I test on the weekend), but yes, I can't be more competent in this industry than you or anyone else.

I don't need to rush to the US with oure airguns, we have enough customers on the M24 from the rest of the world. Yes, the US is the biggest market for guns, but Europe rules the airgun industry.
if you personally think that your insulting me and my company will somehow speed me up in trying to get M24 rifles to the US, then you are very mistaken. I don't do my job to make the company as big as possible and make the most money, but because it is my life's goal to bring airguns closer to the accuracy of firearms (for myself not primarily for customers, ) the customer is actually just benefiting from my efforts because if they were just doing it for the money then I would never work as hard as I do and get the results I do.
My goal is definitely not about supplying rifles and other products to someone like you, so I really don't mind if you never buy anything from our company. If a any customer doesn't want a product from us because don't believe of its technological superiority, then I'm not going to sell it to them with some fraudulent advertising, there are other brands for that.

Just so I don't mess around like meracdo, I'm adding a photo of my "lead trash can" and this is only the top layer, it is already quite high and heavy.
View attachment 305506

and coincidentally, I received a link to a video for 900 yards shoting from our customer who uses ATP Smooth .25 slugs in Vulcan 3
I know the video isn't important because it's not from a godly US boys but from an ordinary European.
( I hereby apologize to the rest of the population of the USA and the other 5 continents, but someone has to explain to meracdo and his ilk that for other states and their residents, the US is really not in the first place )

to meracdo
yes, I'm only 37.5 years old and I've been doing this job full-time already while studying at university, then completion of university for the next 8 years practically 12 hours a day, 7 days a week (I test on the weekend), but yes, I can't be more competent in this industry than you or anyone else.

I don't need to rush to the US with oure airguns, we have enough customers on the M24 from the rest of the world. Yes, the US is the biggest market for guns, but Europe rules the airgun industry.
if you personally think that your insulting me and my company will somehow speed me up in trying to get M24 rifles to the US, then you are very mistaken. I don't do my job to make the company as big as possible and make the most money, but because it is my life's goal to bring airguns closer to the accuracy of firearms (for myself not primarily for customers, ) the customer is actually just benefiting from my efforts because if they were just doing it for the money then I would never work as hard as I do and get the results I do.
My goal is definitely not about supplying rifles and other products to someone like you, so I really don't mind if you never buy anything from our company. If a any customer doesn't want a product from us because don't believe of its technological superiority, then I'm not going to sell it to them with some fraudulent advertising, there are other brands for that.

Just so I don't mess around like meracdo, I'm adding a photo of my "lead trash can" and this is only the top layer, it is already quite high and heavy.
View attachment 305506

and coincidentally, I received a link to a video for 900 yards shoting from our customer who uses ATP Smooth .25 slugs in Vulcan 3
I know the video isn't important because it's not from a godly US boys but from an ordinary European.
( I hereby apologize to the rest of the population of the USA and the other 5 continents, but someone has to explain to meracdo and his ilk that for other states and their residents, the US is really not in the first place )

I really don't care about your product your gun or slugs or company .I could care less if you ever get the gun or slugs in the states..I would never purchase anything altaros related, after having the pleasure to deal with you .. bragging of something that costumers on Europe only have ,in a US fourum.. do you really think this tipe of crap will give you more costumers ..how many HP guns are running altaros regulators ..? I dont know any .. Huma runs the show. And not even ones you have seen a post of huma bragging..your could have read or test what ever you want that doesn't make you a expert a awesome working world class product does that .. this is your first gun and suddenly you are the most knowledgeable guy.. the older you get in this hobby the harder it it to deal with dream sellers like you..my gripe is not altaros..my problem is your style of advertising.. technical superiority.. what a joker .. but I do wish you the best..

There will never be a Magic pill never .. because there is no barrel manufacturer that could ensure that each and every barrel will be choke exactly the same each and every one in order for a slug batch even if they are perfectly lathe turned .. so im assuming at this point that the slugs are perfect... that they will work the same in all barrels of the same manufacturer.. now imagine a 17.7 twist.. from different sources..not even the technical superior joker could promise such perfection.. and this has been proven over n over again.. that is why some guns like jsb slugs..some HN slugs other Nielsen slugs etc and some will like the altaros slugs.. some .. not even the magic 17.7 twist could ensure that..

“This test of yours has no value” that is the one statement that kept me thinking, and saying, well, that’s pretty ignorant, because there is always validity in any experiment, even if the results are not what one was expecting or wanting. BTW, I fully expected the Makos to come on top in the test below, you could say it was my Hypothesis.

I’m not sure what the twist rate is for my Weihrauch HW95, all I know is that it’s shooting around 9fpe, but I tested slugs with it nonetheless. Why?? Why not! To learn something, there’s always something to learn & discover.

Go ahead and skip to 1:18

Reactions: Deleted 45061
“This test of yours has no value” that is the one statement that kept me thinking, and saying, well, that’s pretty ignorant, because there is always validity in any experiment, even if the results are not what one was expecting or wanting. BTW, I fully expected the Makos to come on top in the test below, you could say it was my Hypothesis.

I’m not sure what the twist rate is for my Weihrauch HW95, all I know is that it’s shooting around 9fpe, but I tested slugs with it nonetheless. Why?? Why not! To learn something, there’s always something to learn & discover.

Yeah I liked the little behind the scenes vid. I actually would buy the 1:32 barrel based on the results we got because it can shoot all those slugs very well (except Altaros clearly), as opposed to the slug barrel which may not shoot many pellets well (though we should test that too).

I will give Altaros a try since I haven't shot them yet and would like to see their performance. I will use my Brocock and see what kind of results I get. If they are good that will be cool. If not, no big deal I just don't buy them again.

@AtlasAirguns Hey, I want to apologize to you. You're not the one I meant by badmouthing and all that. Even if one notices that you don't think much of Altaros. I'm sorry I confused you with Mercado. Nevertheless, I will also make a video to show that you (or I) can handle the Altaros well and that up to 400 meters

@AtlasAirguns Hey, I want to apologize to you. You're not the one I meant by badmouthing and all that. Even if one notices that you don't think much of Altaros. I'm sorry I confused you with Mercado. Nevertheless, I will also make a video to show that you (or I) can handle the Altaros well and that up to 400 meters
Apology accepted. Thanks for the clarification. I was a bit confused about that. I would be interested in the video so PM me when you get it done. I just got a new Brocock with a small choke so I will be testing a bunch of slugs soon. I'll get some current production Altaras along with some other slugs I haven't tried. I am sure it's not the best slug gun but would still like to see what works on it. I might additionally just order a slug barrel (not just for an Altaros test but for all slugs).

-Atlas

Reactions: Silvio
First he said he is a expert because he had read infinite things abo

I really don't care about your product your gun or slugs or company .I could care less if you ever get the gun or slugs in the states..I would never purchase anything altaros related, after having the pleasure to deal with you .. bragging of something that costumers on Europe only have ,in a US fourum.. do you really think this tipe of crap will give you more costumers ..how many HP guns are running altaros regulators ..? I dont know any .. Huma runs the show. And not even ones you have seen a post of huma bragging..your could have read or test what ever you want that doesn't make you a expert a awesome working world class product does that .. this is your first gun and suddenly you are the most knowledgeable guy.. the older you get in this hobby the harder it it to deal with dream sellers like you..my gripe is not altaros..my problem is your style of advertising.. technical superiority.. what a joker .. but I do wish you the best..
US forum, really? If the owner of the forum would like only US citizens to be here, he can simply limit it to IP addres. This is an international forum. It is the same as saying that since FB was founded in the US, it is only a US social network. Wake up. Anyone from the US can buy our slugs and this thread is about our slugs, so your pointless comment again.

The regulator has nothing to do with performance, it's just about the accuracy of the pressure and volume behind the regulator, you obviously don't have much idea about the technical side.
if you are asking about the number of Altaros regulators, it is tens of thousands used in airguns. Huma was not able to do anything else than the regulator during that time and it still used our venting technology without the need to drill into the airtube. If the technology is not essential to him, let him stop using it. Wait, he didn't come up with anything better, that's why he still uses it.
We supply regulators for new PCP Dina rifles that are assembled directly at the factory
although regulators are no longer a priority for us, we still deliver maximum quality for anyone who decides to cooperate with us.

No, definitely no, the M24 is not my first gun, before that I made the Altaros Assassin, which was the first pellet PCP airgun on the market that works in semi-auto mode in 16J (low power) using pure exhaust air for reloading. All other rifles previously did not work at 16J, but at least around 30-40J and that included FX at the time, I asked FX directly about this at the 2016 IWA.
I'll say it again and again, show me videos of a PCP rifle that shoots like ours, or a video of a PCP rifle measured via LabRadar that achieves the same consistency, if you don't show me this then you have no argument and I'll still claim we have the technological superiority.

There will never be a Magic pill never .. because there is no barrel manufacturer that could ensure that each and every barrel will be choke exactly the same each and every one in order for a slug batch even if they are perfectly lathe turned .. so im assuming at this point that the slugs are perfect... that they will work the same in all barrels of the same manufacturer.. now imagine a 17.7 twist.. from different sources..not even the technical superior joker could promise such perfection.. and this has been proven over n over again.. that is why some guns like jsb slugs..some HN slugs other Nielsen slugs etc and some will like the altaros slugs.. some .. not even the magic 17.7 twist could ensure that..
yes, finally something we can agree on, at least in the first part of the post.
That is why, for example, we use 5.50mm for LW and 5.52mm for FX.
On the other hand, since I personally test each M24, I know that in all the time I have not found a single one that did not shoot accurately with our new slugs ATP King 40gr, 5.50mm, despite the fact that I know that the differences in the barrel are at least 0.02mm on the diameter and from those that were delivered to us from LW.

At the same time, the same slugs work with the same accuracy in the FX Superior Heavy 700mm barrel, both in diameter 5.52mm and in 5.50mm.
This property cannot be said, for example, about our ATP smooth, or ATP where you need to find a suitable diameter for a given barrel, but ATP King seem to be very universal. It is possible that this is due to their length.

Again nonsense information about something like 17.7 twist.
ATP King work in 17.7 twist, 1:16 FX or 1:14 FX and also in my heavy barrel 1:9 twist, generally there is minimal twist for stabilization but vice versa it already works well on a large scale of faster twist.

Reactions: Airfuture

but that's how you take it out of context. I wrote clearly that in the form of his presentation, it has no value. If it was really just a test, then he should have written under the video my reasons why the test did not work, this way the video is only intended to damage our company and our slugs, nothing more.
Since no one objects to my logical reasoning why the slugs couldn't work, he can immediately write this information in the text under the video and in the comments, so as not to create false information, if he doesn't, he only confirms what I say above and his reason for making this video.

yes, why not make this video, but the essence of these tests should be to evaluate the results and indicate the parameters of the rifle, especially for the rifle used in his video, which comes with several types of barrels, while one barrel is a classic LW with a suitable twist and in which our slugs should work and the second barrel is not usable for our slugs.

We'll do a little test, add my explanation below his video as to why our slugs didn't work and see how long my post lasts here. If this is an informative video for other shooters, then more information never hurts. If this is an attempt to damage the name of our slugs, then he will delete the post and we will all know what his intention was.

Of course, there is a third possibility, as one of the contributors pointed out to me in a private message, that AtlasAirguns is just trying to do clickbait to bring more people to their YouTube channel.

Last edited:
Big surprise (no unfortunately no, probably everyone expected it)
AtlasAirguns deleted my post in his youtube video within 2 hours of posting, where I simply described why the slugs couldn't work in this inappropriate barrel twist and wrong choice of diameter.
So with this he gave a clear indication to everyone whether he is interested in giving real information to airgun shooters or is made just a video with the aim of slandering our products.

Last edited:
Big surprise (no unfortunately no, probably everyone expected it)
AtlasAirguns deleted my post in his youtube video within 2 hours of posting, where I simply described why the slugs couldn't work in this inappropriate barrel twist and wrong choice of diameter.
So with this he gave a clear indication to everyone whether he is interested in giving real information to airgun shooters or is made just a video with the aim of slandering our products.
You are welcome to post whatever you want...I think the comment is still on there:
Screenshot_20221208-133606-498.png

As for the details, they are listed in the video description, and they have been since the release. It is what it is and it was just a test. Not every ammo can shoot out of every barrel/airgun accurately, regardless of brand. Yours did poorly out of that barrel and that airgun. You make nice regulators from what I've been told, and I see some like your slugs. Slandering your company? I would hope that is not what results equate to. If your slugs shoot better out of particular barrels and this didn't meet your standards as a barrel, fair enough. I believe a few individuals I know will be doing further testing on the ammo and more documentation will come out. Is it the best airgun slug out there? 1000y shots? I have yet to see it, but I am open to whatever shoots best. I certainly want to try them out for the first time (again I've never shot them myself).

Kind regards,
Atlas

so when I added my link you didn't delete it, it's very interesting that it disappeared 2 hours after posting about a week ago. If you want to clearly provide only information, just put a link to this forum under the video. By the way, I keep saying that my comment under your video was deleted, and if it's not true, just insert the link. Editing a video description is easy, so it's up to you ;-)

so when I added my link you didn't delete it, it's very interesting that it disappeared 2 hours after posting about a week ago. If you want to clearly provide only information, just put a link to this forum under the video. By the way, I keep saying that my comment under your video was deleted, and if it's not true, just insert the link. Editing a video description is easy, so it's up to you ;-)
I have no idea what your talking about but send the link over and I'll check it out. If it's useful I'm happy to post it.

I went ahead and updated the cover to include the other slugs they tested, as well the title to include the other slugs as well.

Kind regards,
Atlas

to AtlasAirguns: I posted a comment earlier and after 2h I couldn't find it, anyway this new comment is there so I consider it closed from my end.

Testing barrel FX superior heavy 700mm and our ATP King slugs:

here I am copying the text below the youtube video:

Ammunitions: ATP King .22 40 grain, dieamter 5.50mm ( .2165 ) - CNC turned lead slugs More information about Altaros ATP King: https://www.militaryairgun.com/domu/184-atp-king-550mm-22.html
Barrel - FX superior heavy 700mm
Airgun: Altaros M24 - model for testing slugs in diferents barrels brands and types
Stock: Oryx chassis for Remington 700 LA
Muzzle velocity: 278 m/s - 912 fps 40gr ATP King = 100 J or 75 fpe

All 3 misses were caused by the shooter :
1 miss- bad wind estimate
2 miss- aiming too far right
3 miss- bad hold, after the shot the reticle was raised and the shot therefore went up

I this barrel I also teste ATP King .22 40 grain, dieamter 5.52mm ( .2173 ) with very similar/same result, so this ATP King its not picky about barrel diameter.