New slugs ATP King .22 40gr and .25 slugs for Huben and Leshiy

I shot the first bench rest competition on this season with a new gun and these Altaros ATP King .22 40 grain slugs. And slugs worked really well. The airgun is FX Pantera .22 700mm barrel.
The first 10 shot group was 36mm and the second was 34.5mm, so the total result was 70.5mm. Groups was shot to 100m.
I am happy with these slugs. I hope that FX brings a bagrider to the market, it could make shooting easier. But quite happy how Pantera works with Altaros slugs. 👍

Last edited:
It would be great if you offered UPS or FedEx shipping options for international shipments. My package got beat up in the 7-8 weeks that it was in transit.
You ordered from Alteros and it took that long? I orderd four boxes of slugs and got them via FedEx in about a week. I even got tracking informaotion. Weird your order took that long.

Reactions: Silvio
You ordered from Alteros and it took that long? I orderd four boxes of slugs and got them via FedEx in about a week. I even got tracking informaotion. Weird your order took that long.
There was no FedEx option when I ordered. It went through their local postal system and into the abyss from there.

• Sad
Reactions: MOhunter
Took the Kings to the range yesterday (Impact M3 w/ 700mm heavy liner). I only got to test them at 50 yds, I was testing some different slugs and getting some KYL practice. But they look really promising. The gun is pushing them ~925 fps with a spread of ~13 (I'll be retuning the gun again after this weekend). It was windy and they were still less than an inch at 50. They made clearing all but the 1/4" KYL pretty pedestrian. I did try slowing them down a bit to ~870, but I got very similar groups and performance, albeit a few MOA lower.

I will be running them at Sunday's NRL22 match. I'll have at least a bit of sight in time to get trajectory validation at 100 before we start, but I'm excited to see how they perform.

Here we have a 100m bench rest competition on Sunday. Not an official/sponsored competition, but a group of dedicated airgun enthusiasts
I think 3 contestants is using Altaros ATP King 40 grain slugs. I'm one with FX Panthera.
The range is known for rotating and strange winds.
In the competition, 2 x 10 shot groups are shot and the result added up.
We'll see what the day brings. I will take pictures if there are good results.

Here we have a 100m bench rest competition on Sunday. Not an official/sponsored competition, but a group of dedicated airgun enthusiasts
I think 3 contestants is using Altaros ATP King 40 grain slugs.
In the competition, 2 x 10 shot groups are shot and the result added up.
I will take pictures if there are good results.
100m bench rest went and it was nice as always. My performance could have been better, the second group spread almost twice as much as the first group. It's nothing, I'll try for a better result next time. My best group was 34mm but second went to 64mm

The competition winner shot a really small group. 1. group was 42,5mm and 2. group was small only 21,5mm so overall was 64mm at 2 x 10 shot groups

There was also one Altaros M24 with a changed stock. The best group for this was 49mm, but you have to remember that it was not known whether the grip should be tight or loose. And these were the first shots after installation. Looks promising, but a little adjustment and more shots. I think that would be a good rig.

5 first shooters on list used Altaros ATP king 40 grain slugs and FX Panthera. M24 shooter also shoot with Altaros slugs.
So it seems that Fx Panthera and Altaros ATP King 40 grain slugs work together really well

Last edited:
Reactions: Altaros
We would like to congratulate Mr. Brambilla Elio from the Italian Team to became European champion in the 50m Unlimited Air Rifle Class at the World WRABF Championships in Pilsen (Czech Republic).
Mr. Brambilla scored 712.19 and we are proud that he chose Altaros ATP King .22 slugs. With the best ballistic coefficient on the market, these slugs certainly helped him on the windy day that prevailed for almost the entire competition.
photo_2023-08-02_17-49-38.jpg

View attachment photo_2023-08-01_12-53-01.jpg