New Slugs .223 ATP Super King 67gr - Slogs fo 1000 yard shots !

We have introduced the long-awaited .223 slugs that are suitable for shooting at 1000 yards and beyond.

ATP Super King .223 (.224) 67gr BC G1 0.27

These slugs are suitable for shooting from 30 yards to one mile.

Demonstration of shooting at 1000 yards

Suitable for caliber barrel .223 (.224) with twist 1:12 and faster (1:10, 1:8). Tested in Lothar Walther barrel 755mm in Altaros M24.

P.S.
The stated price takes into account the almost 2x longer length of the slugs compared to the classic ATP .22, which means longer CNC machining time and also, due to the border length it is significantly more demanding procedure.

I’d stick with the name “slogs” as in the title. Slogger is often used in the game of cricket to describe a batsman who isn’t skilled in defense but can sometimes score rapidly by taking big swings. So, sorta appropriate here.

BTW, Altaros, loving your smaller slugs in the Panthera! Any chance of you doing some 177s? Pretty please….

Thank you all for your encouraging comments.

as I already wrote somewhere, we have no plans for .177, but we want .17, it will be interesting and should be usable even for countries where there is a limit on the caliber up to .177.

I added a new video here ( premiere in a few hours )
Shot the second day after the first video

Next time I want to try a more reasonable target size.

Awesome. Altaros continues to push the limits of what can be done with an air rifle! What speed were you shooting the Super Kings in the 1000Y video? Never mind. I see now, 845 fps.
Yep. 104 ft/ibs in .22cal with a high BC "pellet" is pushing bounderies.

Maybe a 25-28grain .177cal doing +50 ft/ibs one day...? .177cal for 500yard target shooting..

Reactions: Healthservices
We'll see where we get in caliber around .177, unfortunately there's not much time for that right now, but I promise to at least explore the possibilities with real tests, since I already bought the barrel about 1-2 years ago. I think 50-60 fpe with 30gr is realistic.