New Sig ASP20 ..Not impressed so far

I got my order canceled for the Sig ASP20 today also, was told they will no longer make it. Anyone know why?

If true that's too bad. I have mine for well over 12,000 rounds and it not only locks up solid, but it shoots exactly as it did on day 1. It is a hard hitting laser for me..

Hi Glen ! How's it been going ? I think that is just a BS rumor. 

I got my order canceled for the Sig ASP20 today also, was told they will no longer make it. Anyone know why?

If true that's too bad. I have mine for well over 12,000 rounds and it not only locks up solid, but it shoots exactly as it did on day 1. It is a hard hitting laser for me..

Hi Glen ! How's it been going ? I think that is just a BS rumor.

Hey buddy! It's been busy over here. How are things by you??

I forget where we left off....my son almost died from covid, you were in the middle of some horrid fires......otherwise all else ok!!

I hope it's a rumor. The asp20 treats me well.

Yesterday I placed an order at Pyramyd Air for an ASP20 in .177. The pleasant Canuck I chatted with there said that they have a few ASP20s in .177 coming, I might get one. Wanted one in .22, but none coming. Should have ordered 2 years ago, but life intervened.

About the shortage he said only that SIG has been very quiet about the situation. Reading between the lines, I imagine that ASP20 production is consuming resources that management would rather deploy to firearm production. Wars and rumors of wars...

Yesterday I placed an order at Pyramyd Air for an ASP20 in .177. The pleasant Canuck I chatted with there said that they have a few ASP20s in .177 coming, I might get one. Wanted one in .22, but none coming. Should have ordered 2 years ago, but life intervened.

About the shortage he said only that SIG has been very quiet about the situation. Reading between the lines, I imagine that ASP20 production is consuming resources that management would rather deploy to firearm production. Wars and rumors of wars...

Yup. Agreed. And it's too bad...my asp20 is a great gun for me! It's become my go to for hunting and pesting. I almost feel bad for my other guns...