New shooter in the house!

Just wanted to share. My wife, Crystal, has fallen in love with my new to me Sniper XR .22 caliber.
I recently purchased this rifle from the classifieds. Crystal liked it as soon as I unboxed and unwrapped it.
BTW, thanks to the PO for doing a first rate job of packaging.
I mounted an extra EP-5 I had laying around and she was the first to shoot it after a quick site-in.
Here she is today putting a few hundred pellets downrange.
In no time she was shooting small chalk pieces and match heads at 50 yards.
Crystal has always enjoyed shooting PB's with me. I have created a new monster. Love it.

Doc

crysshooting pellets.JPG
matches1.JPG

Fantastic! So what air rifle are YOU going to get? 😆👊🏼
That's the funny thing. The XR was supposed to be my second rifle.
I purchased a Daystate Revere about a month ago.
Crystal liked the revere too, but as soon as I bought a second rifle, she figured it was for her to shoot lol
The revere was intended for hunting and light plinking only.

Sooooo,,, I guess you are right, looks like I NEED another shooter.

Thanks.

Doc

@beerthief.
At least she enjoys her .380.
Crystal has always been partial to revolvers,(me too), and likes to carry a 3 inch smith .357
It is fun to have a shooting partner in the house. She only shoots occasionally.
Loves to shoot, but not hunt. Likes eating fish, but not fishing.
She does love gun shows, but not gun stores. She hates getting ignored when she walks in with me.
It is fun to watch her put the salesman in their places though.

Doc

Just wanted to share. My wife, Crystal, has fallen in love with my new to me Sniper XR .22 caliber.
I recently purchased this rifle from the classifieds. Crystal liked it as soon as I unboxed and unwrapped it.
BTW, thanks to the PO for doing a first rate job of packaging.
I mounted an extra EP-5 I had laying around and she was the first to shoot it after a quick site-in.
Here she is today putting a few hundred pellets downrange.
In no time she was shooting small chalk pieces and match heads at 50 yards.
Crystal has always enjoyed shooting PB's with me. I have created a new monster. Love it.

Doc

View attachment 348598View attachment 348599
Jealous - I’d love to have family members involved

@orangeokie. Thanks brother. It is nice.
@cavedweller. I am lucky. Crystal is just interested enough to shoot occasionally, but not enough to demand being there every time I shoot.
I can share targets with her and show her future purchases and she understands the why of it. That part is nice.

When I told her what greenarrow said about me getting another rifle now, she just said, "get whichever one you want honey. Just not the same
one. keep it interesting." Love her.

Doc

@beerthief.
At least she enjoys her .380.
Crystal has always been partial to revolvers,(me too), and likes to carry a 3 inch smith .357
It is fun to have a shooting partner in the house. She only shoots occasionally.
Loves to shoot, but not hunt. Likes eating fish, but not fishing.
She does love gun shows, but not gun stores. She hates getting ignored when she walks in with me.
It is fun to watch her put the salesman in their places though.

Doc
I’m jealous—of her! My husband goes to the range with me and enjoys practicing but I wouldn’t say he LOVES to shoot. Which is fine. At least he doesn’t resist my own interest in it, and with the airgun I can practice right at home.