• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New scope sightmark wraith

so I just put a sightmark wraith my my bulldog. So far I'm happy with it. Only just sighted it in and hoping it holds it zero. Anybody have one and opinions of it? 
20210913_134557.1631924018.jpg

i found it works pretty well as advertised, and on an air rifle, i wouldn't expect any issues. i haven't have any, but it hasn't seen any rough treatment.

if you have the older version like mine, you will find the 4 AA batteries are used up really quick, so if you are taking it out in the field, take extra batteries, or like me, plug in an external lithium battery pack.

this is a ~2 second "mag dump" from my leshiy 2, bipod and rear bag. only 10 yds inside the house, lol.

you can't see all 8 shots unless you slow it down to 1/2 speed.

https://youtu.be/Od8kOn29J1c

They are great scopes. Only thing I would recommend is ordering an American Defense quick detach mount for it. It’s totally worth the extra cost for me and they return to zero perfectly. I ordered mine from outdoor legacy gear. You might also want to order the lithium rechargeable batteries for it, I bought a couple sets and they last so much longer than regular AA’s do.

Been using for 6 months. Mine does not do audio but I don't record anyway, so no problem. Unless you're going to long range it, I haven't tried, you should hit targets within 50 yds. ( having an accurate " flat" shooting gun.) Used mine on 22 wildcat, 25 P15, and 25 cricket. Practice holdover and get hash marks in your mind.