*NEW Scope on Market endorsed by "Joe Rea" & it LQQK's " BADDDD ASS!

Why would you ask so many questions and instantly shut down any replies to your question? I'm sure I'm not the only one that notices that you ask about literally everything about your pcps, scopes, rings, ammo, tune...etc. After you get a reply you just basically say " that's not what I wanted to hear" . How much research have you actually done on any of your pcps or things for them? 

Why would you ask so many questions and instantly shut down any replies to your question? I'm sure I'm not the only one that notices that you ask about literally everything about your pcps, scopes, rings, ammo, tune...etc. After you get a reply you just basically say " that's not what I wanted to hear" . How much research have you actually done on any of your pcps or things for them?

Be careful, 

last time someone pointed this out, he acted like he was king of the north and we were all his peasants. I’m honestly surprised he still posts here. 

Apparently there those who do not wish to be questioned as to their point of view...I do so only in the interest of learning...we all learn in different ways.....I shall refrain any questions in the future........Please now,, consider honoring the introduction of a new scope and voice your opinion.

See your getting the wrong idea. The forums are a great resource. We all use them.... but damn the only thing I've learned from you is that you want everything spoon fed to you. All your post are the same . You asking people to pick something for you and why that something. You then quickly follow up with wrong answer I wanted to hear something else.

CY6- it sort of reminds me of this game. The replies back to you are coming from like the contestants in this video. You, are acting like the game show host with the whistle-

https://youtu.be/fA4PxJkthOY

Watch out buddy. He’ll message you asking you to stop posting in his topics, then when you don’t comply, he blocks you. Just another guy that only wants to hear his own truth and nobody else’s. So much for asking other people’s opinions when truly you aren’t interested in hearing them!

Why would you use a " 12power" swat scope on a gun that is used for approx fifty yards shooting small targets running moving fast......IMO you could not even find them with quick target acquisition, and use a SMALL field of view.............

Horses for course's has no relevance???

This is only your opinion on what the gun is used for. He was staying if he had a L2 that's what he would have on it.

I do think it would be a slick scope though if I was looking for an LPVO.

CY6- it sort of reminds me of this game. The replies back to you are coming from like the contestants in this video. You, are acting like the game show host with the whistle-

https://youtu.be/fA4PxJkthOY

Watch out buddy. He’ll message you asking you to stop posting in his topics, then when you don’t comply, he blocks you. Just another guy that only wants to hear his own truth and nobody else’s. So much for asking other people’s opinions when truly you aren’t interested in hearing them!

Haha, that's exactly what happened to me. He sent me a message saying I was unwelcome in any of his topics. So now I make sure to make a helpful post in every single one. Unfortunately, he has blocked me, so I don't think he can even see my posts. Kinda thin skin for a supposed, big bad president of a corporation.