• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New Rws 34 coming need a budget scope!!

New feller to the forums and hello everyone.

I have a RWS 34 coming and need a scope!!! My dad is a true believer in the center point 4-16x44 tag scope, my hatsun 95 has a leapers 3-9x44 I think it is side lighted reticle knob. It's a good scope, I am stuck on what to get for this Springer I am trying to stay $100 mark. I seen on here the discovery scopes the one I like is the second plane vtz 4-16x44 or the vtz 3-12x44 this one will ship quicker. Also looked at some Bushnell banner maybe or hawke vantage but it seems to be hit or miss. 

What suggestions you guys have thanks for the info guys. Ohh I have a free 100$ gift card from opticsplanet but they don't have discovery scopes and I could spend a extra 50 for one but none of them say air gun safe other than a bsa thanks guys!!!

The Bug Blaster is a shorter scope but a cantilever mount normally works. It does have parallax adjustment. Flip up covers and a sunshade. Re-zero turrets, great click feel when adjusting.

The one thing I'm not exactly happy with is that it's 1/3 MOA click instead of 1/4, but it is a very well built "tank" of a scope. 

I also have several Hawke's and they are very fine pieces of equipment! I'm just gun-shy of putting them on my springer's... ;)

Maybe other's will chime in and you'll find the glass your looking for. It can be a daunting task choosing the right piece of kit, at times.