New RTI Prophet II

Yes! Funny thing is that the rti-rail did not have a hole for filling and/or adjustment 💁‍♂️. And also it wasn't as sturdy/tough (don't know the correct word for it)
A hole for filling is really not needed. Just rotate the regulator. It gives a better viewing angle for the gauges too.
RegRotate.jpg

Reactions: Scotty1
A hole for filling is really not needed. Just rotate the regulator. It gives a better viewing angle for the gauges too.
View attachment 328022
I noticed that on some pictures before...wasn't sure that it was that simple (without destroying anything else.) Choices to be made at that point.
And then so, why don't they sell it like that - nobody will have a rail on the side like that.

Congratulations!!

Please share groups. Apparently it is a super accurate rifle.

If you look at the Delta Wolf, the Panthera, the M3, the Maverick, and the RTI's, there is a clear change in market preferences. No matter how ugly the new rifles are, people buy them happily.
Thanks! I don't see that tactical look as ugly.. but that's personal. A wooden one (also nice) would be more weigt, and not a fan of a complete plastic one. Groups will follow soon (i hope)

I noticed that on some pictures before...wasn't sure that it was that simple (without destroying anything else.) Choices to be made at that point.
And then so, why don't they sell it like that - nobody will have a rail on the side like that.
It is very simple. Just degas and you can then turn the bottle by hand. Air it back up and air pressure tightens everything up.