• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Brocock/BRK New rifle

I have one in .22 and yes, you can adjust the reg and the HS (although not externally unfortunately). And it’s a Huma reg so it stays where you set it! Set mine at 155 bar three years ago and it’s never budged.
Thanks for the info. What are you shooting in your 22 and what speed are you getting before and after you changed the reg pressure??

Happy owner :love:
IMG_0195.jpeg

My XR .22 Sniper loves CPHP 14.33s, so I consider myself very lucky! It also shoots JSB 18 and 25gr very well, but at slower speeds. I use the Crossman on pests and it has not let me down. I get the occasional flyer but that happens to any pellet or slug.
Have to agree, the CPHPs have been quite good for me on pest birds out to 60 yards out of my BRKs. Don’t need bench rest groups, just “one shot kills”, they deliver, many sparrows and starlings would concur if they could.🤓

I bet she shoots as good as she looks…
These are 50m, 5 shot groups with just 16,5J
so I am very pleased :cool:. The coin measures 15.5mm in diameter and it covers most of these groups. Pellets—> unsorted H&N .177 Baracuda FT. And with Huggett Atom it is whisper quite.
IMG_0152.jpeg

IMG_0154.jpeg

IMG_0017.jpeg

Reactions: Leon83
May I ask how you like the Meopta .? That is a nice close up of it & it looks to be extremely well built & really like the multiple throw spots. Not to detour from the great shooting & awesome rifle.
Joe
Meopta is fine. Reticle is usable at any magnification. Glass is more than fine, I think it’s on vortex pst gen2 level. Mechanics are fine, zero stop could be easier to set. For the price point you may not find anything similar on the market. But for not that much more you can buy delta Javelin which is better in every way.