• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

New rifle purchase from Talon Tunes

Just received my new Taipan Veteran Tactical ll from TalonTunes yesterday! The customer service I receive from Tony is why I'm a repeat customer! He called me personally and asked me exactly what I wanted to do with this gun. I told him I wanted to set this gun up to shoot the .25 cal JSB KnockOut Slugs between 900 and 920fps. He did exactly that! Set the trigger to his standards...which is absolutely sweet, plus threw in a bunch of extra goodies! A nice gun cleaning mat, T-Shirt, memo pad and pen and decals! He also sent the velocity test results of a 10 shot string and a 5 shot 30yd group with the JSB slugs...AT NO EXTRA CHARGE!! The things like this is what sets Tony apart from the rest of the crowd! He did the exact same when I ordered my Taipan Mutant Veteran bullpup a few years ago. In my opinion folks, he's the best in the business! So thanks again Tony for the excellent customer service! You'll have a repeat customer in me!

20240117_170728.jpg

20240117_170610.jpg

20240117_170606.jpg

20240117_170557.jpg