• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New rifle has arrived today 10-26... Jäger EVO XP 22

I just placed an order for a new air rifle, seems I may have got the last (only...???) one from this vendor... I really like Lothar Walther barrels...

Looks like a very nice Russian rifle with 17.7" Lothar Walther Barrel and shroud with side lever and multi-shot magazine... I will update this post as this develops...

I need a storage solution for my growing collection of air rifles, oh darn...

Ken

My new Jager XP22 has shipped, I have a tracking number anyhoo… After hearing from a few members that have had this rifle it looks like I picked a nice shooting rifle, I want a second full size rifle for my GF to shoot, she's interested in shooting more than the Crosman 2300S pistol I bought for her after shooting some high end air rifles, so I thought I would set one up for her to use anytime...

About the only negative things I have heard about this rifle pertains to parts availability and some negative comments about the magazine...

I'd love to hear others' impressions of this rifle...

Ken

It gets more interesting... Others told me this is not a regulated air rifle... Manual for mine says it is... They call it a "reducer" in other places in the manual...

1571945835_11496260835db1fd6b5d25f0.72642896_Jaeger_reg.jpg

Ken

Hey Nathan, I did a quick search and lil reading and watched a review, went for it... Still want a Matador like you shoot too... The Jager looks like a nice rifle for the money... Shot count and power and Lothar Walther barrel, I thought a decent price...

Ken

EDIT: Yes, RusBear winning EBR with one had a lot to do with my initial search and purchase too...

I had that item bookmarked on my computer and its defiantly gone so 

you got it well congratulations your going to like it , I shot one last year

and every slug I put through it shot really well.

"Sorry, not sorry..."

After reading that RusBear won at EBR with one, I did a quick search on the interdweeb and came across it on a site for a store in Missouri, I also found and watched a couple reviews on utube and read a written review, liked what I seen so went ahead and placed the order... It wasn't even an air gun store, I actually expected it to be priced higher than it was... I need to find an optic for it and I don't believe it comes with a case... I am looking forward to getting it tomorrow, I'll update this post as this progresses...

Ken