🚨NEW RETICLES🚨 - Element Optics

Airgun Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States
Do you prefer "clean reticles"?

The 4-16x44 FFP and 6-24x50 FFP Riflescopes finally have clean reticles! The APR reticles are now available in their “C” or “Clean”variants on these models.

Features include a fine center dot, .1 MRAD / .25 MOA scales for downrange measurements, tapered bars, numbered holdover markings and finely calibrated line thicknesses.

Screen Shot 2022-03-21 at 2.12.19 PM.1647890062.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-21 at 2.12.30 PM.1647890062.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-21 at 2.12.42 PM.1647890062.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-21 at 2.12.54 PM.1647890062.png

These are available at dealers worldwide already - Check them out!😎

Is there scope reticles that feature hollow circle for bullseye, hollow diamond for elevation, and hollow squares for windage. I always thought that type of setup would be more pragmatic for actually seeing what you are targeting instead of covering what you shooting. Not knocking any reticles from manufactures, and variety is always better. I was just curious if something similar is available? Forgive me if I am in wrong topic forum. Punt if needed. 

still looks pretty hairy to me .. id hate to see 'non' clean one lol .. i would imagine for target shooting something like that is the bomb diggity though ... this is about as cluttered as i want one, just give me a line to judge the next shot off of im golden lol ...

Well the tree is much tighter than the original MRAD reticles on both my helixes.

Is there scope reticles that feature hollow circle for bullseye, hollow diamond for elevation, and hollow squares for windage. I always thought that type of setup would be more pragmatic for actually seeing what you are targeting instead of covering what you shooting. Not knocking any reticles from manufactures, and variety is always better. I was just curious if something similar is available? Forgive me if I am in wrong topic forum. Punt if needed.
I agree with the dot covering the target . Not knocking this style reticle but I prefer a crosshair over a dot . Or like you said a hollow triangle or diamond for more accurate holds .