New remote controlled target system at bushesland.com

I just ordered a new and exciting target system from bushesland.com.

Since I only shoot 200 yards at my great club range, it will save me a lot of walking just to change targets.
The price is very reasonable for what it does. I can't believe that free shipping is offered from Canada.
Total was $238.00 USD. I was sold after watching this YouTube vid from the Colorado Airgunner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48v62W5m3sE

system-scaled.1649454769.jpg

Reactions: ThomasT
I just ordered a new and exciting target system from bushesland.com.

Since I only shoot 200 yards at my great club range, it will save me a lot of walking just to change targets.
The price is very reasonable for what it does. I can't believe that free shipping is offered from Canada.
Total was $238.00 USD. I was sold after watching this YouTube vid from the Colorado Airgunner.

View attachment 207964
Hay, I see you've had this product for several months. How is it holding up and do you have any dislikes?

HI Tonio,
Here is my honest opinion of the bushesland.com target system.

Pros
It really works and meets all my requirements for long range shooting.
It's made and sold in Canada and the total price including shipping of $238 USD, to me, was a great deal.
The customer service is great.

Cons
Since it made and sold in Canada, any warranty work, and the buyer has to pay for shipping one way to Canada which is expensive. The seller will pay for the return shipping.
90% is made from a durable plastic. 5% is made from the same durable plastics but are small pieces and not robustly assembled and can easily be disassembled if handled incorrectly. There are a few very small springs which could wear out or come apart from the assembly.
The battery electrical connections use alligator clips instead of a standard electrical socket plug.
The wireless antenna for the remote control on the target system is simply a dangling wire.
It's a "must" to construct some type for protective front barrier in case you miss the targets and hit the plastic target system. If you miss shoot and hit one particular spot on the target system, it will put it out of commission. Bushesland highly recommends this and even offers a few suggestions on their website how to do it.

Overall, it's a good system. IMHO, it seems to be a "prototype" which a company would typically send free to users before final production.

Would I recommend it you?
Yes, Only if they made improvements I mentioned above.
I shoot at 200 yards at my club range and it saves me a lot of walking. I set it up only once in myt 3 hours shooting session.

Best of luck to bushesland.com. I wish them great success with their innovative product.

Reactions: Tonio
HI Tonio,
Here is my honest opinion of the bushesland.com target system.

Pros
It really works and meets all my requirements for long range shooting.
It's made and sold in Canada and the total price including shipping of $238 USD, to me, was a great deal.
The customer service is great.

Cons
Since it made and sold in Canada, any warranty work, and the buyer has to pay for shipping one way to Canada which is expensive. The seller will pay for the return shipping.
90% is made from a durable plastic. 5% is made from the same durable plastics but are small pieces and not robustly assembled and can easily be disassembled if handled incorrectly. There are a few very small springs which could wear out or come apart from the assembly.
The battery electrical connections use alligator clips instead of a standard electrical socket plug.
The wireless antenna for the remote control on the target system is simply a dangling wire.
It's a "must" to construct some type for protective front barrier in case you miss the targets and hit the plastic target system. If you miss shoot and hit one particular spot on the target system, it will put it out of commission. Bushesland highly recommends this and even offers a few suggestions on their website how to do it.

Overall, it's a good system. IMHO, it seems to be a "prototype" which a company would typically send free to users before final production.

Would I recommend it you?
Yes, Only if they made improvements I mentioned above.
I shoot at 200 yards at my club range and it saves me a lot of walking. I set it up only once in myt 3 hours shooting session.

Best of luck to bushesland.com. I wish them great success with their innovative product.
Thanks for the update, I'm thinking about buying for a Christmas gift to myself. 👍🏿