• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

New RAW TM1000x - first range outing

Thanks Joe.

I’m starting to get that ‘sinking feeling’ that I now have 4 1/2 tins of 16.2 g pellets that may prove to be worthless, based on some of the feedback coming in here from you and some others as well. Honestly, I did think they would be better, but I just ordered 3 tins each from PYA of both JSB 13.4g redesigned and also the FX/ JSB 13.4g

Since the RAW is currently shooting the 16.2g at 880 FPS, going to try loweringvelocity first with HST adjustment to see if I can get the 13.4 to group at 40y. I can lower the reg from the 145-150 BAR setting at a later point, but just want to try the 13.4g now.

Thanks Joe.

I’m starting to get that ‘sinking feeling’ that I now have 4 1/2 tins of 16.2 g pellets that may prove to be worthless, based on some of the feedback coming in here from you and some others as well. Honestly, I did think they would be better, but I just ordered 3 tins each from PYA of both JSB 13.4g redesigned and also the FX/ JSB 13.4g

Since the RAW is currently shooting the 16.2g at 880 FPS, going to try loweringvelocity first with HST adjustment to see if I can get the 13.4 to group at 40y. I can lower the reg from the 145-150 BAR setting at a later point, but just want to try the 13.4g now.
Yes you can lower velocity with just the hammer tension but it won’t be as economical on air as it could be, also, there is a possibility that you will get a small power increase the gun drops of reg.
You will need a pressure gauge fitted into the bottom of the block or better still a reg tester to set the reg pressure correctly

Something like this

7E9760F4-B09A-4600-AC63-BA3FF962597F.jpeg