• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

NEW RAW TM 1000 .177 shot string

Finally had a chance to chrono my new RAW TM1000 .177 recently received from Martin.The only other shots i have through the rifle was about 20 shots when sighting in the scope. I told Martin to set it up for 20ft lbs for HFT and no adjustments have been made. Rifle was filled to 200 bar and shot down to about 125 bar when it came off the regulator at about 125 shots.This is with a 480cc carbon fiber tank.I am shooting JSB 10.34grn pellets.The following is the data for 120 shots although the gun actually fell off the regulator at about 125 shots.This is with the standard Lothar Walther barrel although i also ordered a ploy barrel to test with it as well. Hi 940 fps Low 922 fps Avg 931 fps Extreme spread 18 fps Shot to shot deviance 4 fps Ft Lbs 19.83 120 shots
8IdzRDR.jpg
shots go from left to right with the average for the 10 shots to the extreme right
3V62qGc.jpg
5TQsKnc.jpg
I am extremely happy with these numbers and how many shots per fill i am getting with this setup.I don't know if these numbers will improve once the regulator has broken in but i am good with how these numbers look.Rifle build quality is as advertised and is excellent. Shoulders and points very stable.I purposely tried to keep the weight down on this rifle and I'm thrilled on how it came out and absolutely love the walnut.

Thanks Pat,,,,once the weather breaks and i can actually do some shooting outside i will have more pics of groups and shot string info on the poly barrel shooting different pellets.I have owned 3 Theoben Rapids in the past and Martin certainly did build on their great reputation when he took them over.Will be fun getting to know this rifle once the weather breaks but i certainly know what to expect.