• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New RAW HM1000X Chassis .22 cal

Good morning everyone,

Received my new RAW HM1000X Chassis .22 cal in late on Monday and performed all the cleaning and setup work on it. Was able to shoot a couple of rounds before dark enough to roughly site in the scope. It was tuned for the JSB Redesigned 25.39 but nobody had them in stock when I ordered the rifle so I am shooting JSB Monster 25.39. However I am pretty pleased with the way theses pellets are shooting today, that is 5-shots at each target and 4 in one hole on #3. A dime will cover all the shots on all five targets, needless to say I really enjoy shooting this rifle. I have eight tins of JSB Redesigned in transit so I will be able to wear the new off this rifle real soon :D

Have a great day,
ThomasT
RAW-100-5.jpg
RAW 7-13-22A.jpg

Good deal. If you didn't have any, I was going to recommend some places that do have them in stock.
Hey again jasmlowe,

Thank you, I had placed a "Pre-Order" for some when I ordered the rifle and received an email yesterday showing that they had been shipped. I have several other weights in .22 so I can mess around with them for a while.

Have a great day,
ThomasT

Hello Thomas — great choice you made there. I really like mine.View attachment 275128View attachment 275129
Hello rsfrid,

Thank you love this thing already. I have a Bi-pod on order. Where did you buy the Single Pod on the butt of the rifle, like that a lot.
That is a beautiful indoor range, I bet shooting there makes for a great day. That is some really good shooting on your card.

Have a great day,
ThomasT

Hello rsfrid,

Thank you love this thing already. I have a Bi-pod on order. Where did you buy the Single Pod on the butt of the rifle, like that a lot.
That is a beautiful indoor range, I bet shooting there makes for a great day. That is some really good shooting on your card.

Have a great day,
ThomasT
Got the rear monopod from Amazon. We shoot indoors here in snowy Michigan in the winter! It's barely 25 yds but great fun. Just 2-3 of us shoot every Saturday. Consider adding this support https://grayopscnc.com/collections/arca/products/16-arca-rail-raw-h1000-chassis
By the way, I’m catching up to you as I am 78yrs and weather sure affects these old bones!

Got the rear monopod from Amazon. We shoot indoors here in snowy Michigan in the winter! It's barely 25 yds but great fun. Just 2-3 of us shoot every Saturday. Consider adding this support https://grayopscnc.com/collections/arca/products/16-arca-rail-raw-h1000-chassis
By the way, I’m catching up to you as I am 78yrs and weather sure affects these old bones!
Thanks Ross, I will find one and get it on order. Yep the ole bones keep me from doing a lot of things now days but I can still shoot :cool:

Have a great day,
ThomasT

Hey Ross,

Found it and ordered a small 3" to 4.25". Measured my rifle and this should be perfect with the Bi-Pod. Thanks for your help.
ThomasT

Reactions: rsfrid
Thomas, CONGRATULATIONS! I too have one in .22! If you get fliers with the Redesigns, just size them with a pellet sizer as all the BR folks do this to eliminate flierss with the .22 Redesigned pellets known for fliers. I had Ken Hick's detune mine so I can shoot the JSB 18gr @ 950fps. You might want to try some NSA slugs thru yours @ full power. Mine likes .2175 diameter, the 20gr might do very well @ your power setting, I shoot the 17.5gr since mine is detuned.
995AAE7D-00AF-4E9D-9596-8DAAF9D0F6EC.jpeg

Hello everyone,

Received the UTG BiPods, M-Lok set in last night and got them installed on the RAW. Theses are so clean, neat, compact and look like they came from the RAW factory as standard equipment. I have a Monopod on order and when I get that installed this rifle should be ready for some really serious bench rest shooting.

Have a great day,
ThomasT

UTG BiPod-3.jpg