New RAW AZ custom .22

I’ve just received an excellent custom rifle built by Allen Zasadney. He told me of a great deal on a .35 caliber RAW in a green laminate stock and he transformed it into a very accurate .22 caliber with a FX superior light barrel liner.
I asked for the quietest shroud he could make and he delivered!
The only thing you hear is the mechanical sound of the hammer slap and nothing else, it’s like the rifle misfired when you shoot.
It’s incredibly accurate and easy to shoot.
This is the first attempt at 100 yards, not too bad!
This group is using FX pellets 18.1 grain, I tried a few slugs and they looked very promising, then it got dark.
More groups on the way soon.
Thanks AZ!!

5420ED2B-4F43-4B60-BC94-F7BC38E59662.jpeg

62D696BA-56C9-4434-980C-538416BDF942.jpeg

Very sweet! I don't own one, but I was shooting Field Target with a guy who was shooting his RAW with AZ shroud and other magic. That gun was so quiet. I think it was more quiet than my Marauder. I've been looking out for one since. I missed a couple here on the classifieds.
Congratulations! A real beauty

I’ve just received an excellent custom rifle built by Allen Zasadney. He told me of a great deal on a .35 caliber RAW in a green laminate stock and he transformed it into a very accurate .22 caliber with a FX superior light barrel liner.
I asked for the quietest shroud he could make and he delivered!
The only thing you hear is the mechanical sound of the hammer slap and nothing else, it’s like the rifle misfired when you shoot.
It’s incredibly accurate and easy to shoot.
This is the first attempt at 100 yards, not too bad!
This group is using FX pellets 18.1 grain, I tried a few slugs and they looked very promising, then it got dark.
More groups on the way soon.
Thanks AZ!!

View attachment 342536

View attachment 342537
Hello @davelarson

Another beautiful rifle that you now have :love: . That is a lot of pellets ;) .

ThomasT