• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New RAW .30 arrived!

Just got her out of the box and scope installed. Through a couple of cleaning patches down the barrel. Now ready to sight her in tomorrow morning!!!

c638867fe2c36ba03d194492af97d139.jpg

congrats ,its a beauty ,what scope and rings you using ,,i received the identical rifle ,only in dark,dark grey ,,,it will be 4 weeks tomorrow ,i requested the darkest color stock after they cut them,im using FX no limit rings and a MTC VIPOR PRO scope i had a super light trigger and no first stage pull adjusted yesterday gonna get some numbers this week end have a blast with your new piece good luck PAT 

Chrono'd at 890fps at average with 50.15g pellets. Oddly, the rifle MUCH preferred the Daystate Emperor .303 pellets to the JSBs. The middle three groups vertically are with the Daystate Pellets. The other 3 are JSBs. Same weight. But to the eye the Daystate Pellets just look cleaner and more consistent. 

75yds, very slight wind. Shooting off of a front rest and a rear squeeze bag, seated. I'm pretty damn happy. 

2cb6e552b83f5e5d0b02419939bcb92f.jpg