New Range Cart

u3vPGlR.jpg

fPN7XTa.jpg

PWfAFby.jpg

So I finished my range cart. It started last fall. I found a cart on Facebook Market place (Who says Facebook is all bad). for $20. I snag it and put it down in the basement. over the winter, I stripped it down and decided how I wanted to lay it out. Since I still like and shoot my powder burners, I had to design it to be dual purpose.

I bought a piece of green painted steel channel and hacked it off so it would fit between the wheels when I pull the two front pins and fold it down.

Took some PVC end caps and carriage bolts and attached them to align with the two ATV rifle racks that I bought ($20) and attached to the handles.

I can fit my air tank first and then my range bag on top of that.

Total spend (including the cart) $50.

That’s awesome Harv. Did you consider mounting your rifles muzzle up? I’d be Leary of carrying a PCP bouncing around on its barrel. it’s not such a concern with a PB rifle but some airgun barrels and mounting systems are more fragile and easy to knock the POI out of whack.

Last edited:
That’s awesome Harv. Did you consider mounting your rifles muzzle up? I’d be Leary of carrying a PCP bouncing around on its barrel. it’s not such a concern with a PB rifle but some airgun barrels and mounting systems are more fragile and easy to knock the POI out of whack.
That's a good point, I will take a second look., thanks.

uuc11UM.jpg

LEX0nlO.jpg

After thinking about what you said about the barrels on air guns not mounted as sturdy, I decided to add two more racks and now I can support the air guns without stress on the barrels and still have the muzzles down, and I checked it with some powder Burners as well to fine tune the distance between the upper and lower rack.

Thanks for the advice....