• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New R9 question

I see Fischer is still continuing the LIE that the HW95 & and Beeman R9 are somehow different rifles. They are not in any way other than the stamping on the side. Contact Weihrauch for confirmation or even Hector Medina and stop the blatant and repetitive LIES!!!

An abusive accusation.

However, these rifles are not the same:

1. HW95

2. HW95L

3. R9 Air Venturi Ohio Beeman emblazoned with gold trigger.

Why? Because I have all three brand new unaltered and bring your chronograph before more remarks!

Kindly,

STILL an R9 nothing abusive just facts! You have said more than once the HW95 is better than the R9, whether a longer barrel or gold trigger or any other difference, SAME GUN! You even mention about Beeman or whoever they sold themselves to... Does not matter who BEEMAN was sold to an HW95 is till an R9 and vice versa. Just like you lied about the RWS 54 & 56 are not Diana products and may be made in CHINA!!! Again ask Hector!!! You're pretty fixated on the EMBLAZONED GOLD TRIGGER too, it's of no consequence and still a Rekord trigger! Also a chronograph has absolutely no bearing on what the gun is!!! 

@badduck, welcome to the forum. You made an excellent choice in the R9. If you want tips on how to become very proficient shooter with this or any airgun head over to Youtube and watch all of Si pettiway videos and i would bet you will become a better shooter. Quality trigger time is the key.
Screenshot_20210717-065930.1626520101.png

I see Fischer is still continuing the LIE that the HW95 & and Beeman R9 are somehow different rifles. They are not in any way other than the stamping on the side. Contact Weihrauch for confirmation or even Hector Medina and stop the blatant and repetitive LIES!!!

An abusive accusation.

However, these rifles are not the same:

1. HW95

2. HW95L

3. R9 Air Venturi Ohio Beeman emblazoned with gold trigger.

Why? Because I have all three brand new unaltered and bring your chronograph before more remarks!

Kindly,

What a shame. I was under the impression i had a winner in r9 .177. Total bummer.
20190918_081454_HDR.1626521159.jpg
20190604_174711.1626521291.jpg
20190918_081519.1626521368.jpg

Okay guys you like R9s and I like modern day HW95s in L and 98 over your famous R9s.

My rifles are more famous to me in any caliber as I've selected enough same models in different pellet calibers to expand the pool of investigation into reliability and accuracy and range and velocity.

You are just throwing tomatoes at me without visiting me in IL with a witness to see what I've polished into collection since 1999 the Theoben Eliminator over 20 years old still working.

Come on over and see it in St. Louis area! Anyone!

Kindly,

Just can not quite understand why the same things are repeated over and over again which are utterly false or have no bearing on a post. Then when told to apply directly to a source such as HW, Beeman, Diana or another well regarded airgunner it is refused. Then sooner or later the same misinformation is repeated again and again. BIZARRE!

Point seems to be completely missed in that there is NO question or bearing on what someone likes. The WHOLE point is mistruths and misinformation such as the HW95 in any configuration is in ANY WAY different or better than an R9, that RWS56 & 54 are not Diana products and may be made in China, no piston airgun is a powerful as a Theoben .25, 98 is better than a TX200, his 54 is a rocket gun that makes plasma etc. Coupled with belittling several members of THEIR choice of airgun or shooting position claiming his guns or he is better and if they tried what he likes they would get rid of what they already own and enjoy!

P.S. Does he think he is going to impress me with his collection?!?!? 😂 🤣

Just can not quite understand why the same things are repeated over and over again which are utterly false or have no bearing on a post. Then when told to apply directly to a source such as HW, Beeman, Diana or another well regarded airgunner it is refused. Then sooner or later the same misinformation is repeated again and again. BIZARRE!

Point seems to be completely missed in that there is NO question or bearing on what someone likes. The WHOLE point is mistruths and misinformation such as the HW95 in any configuration is in ANY WAY different or better than an R9, that RWS56 & 54 are not Diana products and may be made in China, no piston airgun is a powerful as a Theoben .25, 98 is better than a TX200, his 54 is a rocket gun that makes plasma etc. Coupled with belittling several members of THEIR choice of airgun or shooting position claiming his guns or he is better and if they tried what he likes they would get rid of what they already own and enjoy!

P.S. Does he think he is going to impress me with his collection?!?!?
1f602.svg
1f923.svg

Mike I feel for you, brother. No matter what you say or the amount of time you say it, they continue to do it. I for one look for your responses but sometimes the ones who spark your nerves don't deserve your time. Thank you though brother. Look forward to hearing and seeing more of your feedback.