New Purchase Crown or Raw

Im in the same boat. I keep hearing people say Raw are built to order I called Utah and they said I had to pay in full or wait for them to come in and keep checking in since there is not a line of people waiting for them. The crown was my other choice but since I have an impact to tinker with d like to have a gun I can grab and shoot either pellets or slugs. Raw sounds like it will o both out of the box. I also like the fact its built with quality, simple and USA born.

I own a Crown now and have owned a RAW HMX1000 in the past. The great thing about the Crown is the ease of tuning and when you get ready and about 15mins you can be shooting it in any caliber you like. I've been hooked on 30cal for a while but I have a 22 liner, pellet probe and magazine to switch to when so inclined. They are exceptionally accurate as well but so is the RAW.

jking

I have the Crown and the RAW banana mod on the front really turns me off, being so fricking large and the Crown you interchange with many different moderators

Crown Trijiconi.1650119931.jpg

Martin can install any moderator you want, or an adapter for any aftermarket mod you might prefer. IMO, the build quality of the RAW is far superior, and I've owned both (still own the RAW). If you enjoy tinkering as much as shooting, then maybe the Crown is a better choice for you. But, once the RAW is tuned, it's good to go, and for a very long time.