N/A New prototype.

I've been kicking thus idea around in my head for quite some time now. It's a 30 caliber (308 to be exact.) The barrel on it now is a 7.62 blank so it's not going to stay on it, hence why it is shorter than the tank. My goal is to make affordable yet powerful PCP's for the market and this design makes it quick and easy to manufacture them. I still have a ways to go but it won't be much longer before I'm test firing it.
20231230_173309.jpg
20231230_173320.jpg
20231230_173715.jpg
20231230_173844.jpg
20231230_173855.jpg

I've been kicking thus idea around in my head for quite some time now. It's a 30 caliber (308 to be exact.) The barrel on it now is a 7.62 blank so it's not going to stay on it, hence why it is shorter than the tank. My goal is to make affordable yet powerful PCP's for the market and this design makes it quick and easy to manufacture them. I still have a ways to go but it won't be much longer before I'm test firing it.
View attachment 420458View attachment 420459View attachment 420460View attachment 420461View attachment 420462
Very cool

I got it together enough to test fire but I've yet to pin the valve in place so the hardened steel transfer port is holding it in place and I only went to 1500psi but I got 739fps with a 65 grain slug. It's rated for 4500psi when done.View attachment 422832
I'm in the market for a 357 cal at some point in the near future. Doesn't have to be a power house, just want to put bigger holes in the small critters lol. I like the way the length looks with the shorter tube to the end of the muzzle.

If you plan on going up to 357/9mm, I would be interested depending on price. Thanks.

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
I'm in the market for a 357 cal at some point in the near future. Doesn't have to be a power house, just want to put bigger holes in the small critters lol. I like the way the length looks with the shorter tube to the end of the muzzle.

If you plan on going up to 357/9mm, I would be interested depending on price. Thanks.
I've actually designed this to take interchangeable barrels so that would be quick and easy to do.

Going with the 700 action really opens up the options as that is almost a production standard for stock makers.
Very true. It also leaves the option for the buyers of these to use a plethora of stocks from aftermarket companies like Boyd's and others. I also have a bunch laying around lol.

Do you have plans to make it possible to fit a suppressor?
Yep. I'll also be producing these for sale. I'm going to be starting my own brand. These have minimum seals and parts. Simplicity is reliable. I'll also thread the barrels because direct thread makes baffle strikes impossible, verses shrouds that are threaded and not concentric to the bore of the barrel.