New products AEA

I dunno, have they fixed their issues yet? I don't call them breaktac for nothing!
Who knows. The video left me with a lot of questions. Does the compressor fill large bottles or just guns. I have a laundry list with the gun. Offered in different configurations? Externally adj reg ? It can’t be shot at 7k because of the U.S. regulations or the regulator inside. If the reg why put a 7k bottle? Not that I would ever in a million years charge an aea to 7k. It kind of looks like they finally removed head from anus and put a hammer pre load on it but who knows. A little more info would have been nice.

Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein
Who knows. The video left me with a lot of questions. Does the compressor fill large bottles or just guns. I have a laundry list with the gun. Offered in different configurations? Externally adj reg ? It can’t be shot at 7k because of the U.S. regulations or the regulator inside. If the reg why put a 7k bottle? Not that I would ever in a million years charge an aea to 7k. It kind of looks like they finally removed head from anus and put a hammer pre load on it but who knows. A little more info would have been nice.
I had a challenger bullpup in 25 when they first came out. It was a powerhouse, but also like shouldering a bazooka. I sold it before the valve pin broke, or the mag blew up in my face. I read some of those early reviews AFTER purchasing, and said NOPE.

The gun is fixed, I believe to a 4500 reg, the bottle can accept a 7000 fill for a higher shot count.

Reactions: Brent
The gun is fixed, I believe to a 4500 reg, the bottle can accept a 7000 fill for a higher shot count.
If the bottle at 7k holds up without issues I think it's a good idea for increasing shot count. I also like the compressor in that if it's capable of 7k but you only push it to 4k its less stress on the pump therefore possibly longer life expectations.

If the bottle at 7k holds up without issues I think it's a good idea for increasing shot count. I also like the compressor in that if it's capable of 7k but you only push it to 4k its less stress on the pump therefore possibly longer life expectations.
I use a 300 bar fill on my 25 cal bottle gun for extra shots. Not regulated so it has a slight curve, but 30 extra shots at less report is always welcomed.

I like the idea of the compressor, but time will tell how safe this is to fill a bottle to 7K. Let's see them get their DOT approval.

Reactions: Brent

I’m trying to figure out how you would deliver dried air at those pressures? Right now I’m just looking for a water separator that can take 5000 psi for a gk1 and not having much luck.

Reactions: Nomadic Pirate 66
you feed the compressor Nitrogen at a low pressure the compressor becomes a differential pump getting your gun to desired pressure. All of these compressors have a single point of intake and in my case they were either 1/4"npt or 1/2"npt, IE Tuxing twin is 1/4 " they call the intake port a muffler,
The GX CS2 is 1/2" in the handle, and the GX CS4 is 1/4" and is inside brought N2v in through the rear vent and replaced the intake filter that comes std on these pumps, Btwv that filter looks to be the same material that I used to sell with Plasma cutters from Thermal Dynamics it wont let water through it and if it gets saturated it just stops the flow just let em dry out and your back in biz. I would bet thats the reason the CS4 has so little moisture getting out. this is what it looks like
1709597542018.png