New Power Mods BullBoss?

Hey all, I hope I’m in the right category. I shoot a BullBoss ,25. I mostly like to shoot H+N Barracuda 30.86 gr(so far they are the most accurate of distance up to 50 yds, I haven’t experimented further, but I will.) I have a carbon baffle mod installed, a Wolf Silencer and recently installed a De-Pinger from Lane( wow! Worked much better than my bottle brush mod, I was pleasantly surprised, were it didn’t cost much!) I did experimented with regulator, just the one for the .25 I didn’t put in a .30 to enhance the Phlegm. I load 2990 and shoot to around 21 or 2200 psi I shoot 3 magazines I could go past that but don’t like the power, at all! The rifle is extremely accurate. My question is I’d like a modification to enhance or equal amount of power as equal to the magazines of 3 that I shoot. Anybody know of a power mod that could enhance the 3 magazines? I didn’t like the regulator b/c my FPS dropped considerably! Also Post Script( I tried hammer spring adjustments which really didn’t make a rats ass bit of difference. Any help or try this one, would be appreciated, thanks

Maybe I explained it wrong, thanks for the feedback.I tried the regulator and didn’t like the FPS, so I took it out. Actually OD, you explain it to me when I didn’t know what was going on at the time with regulators. I loose the reservoir to some extent, so now I got 2 regulators and found out better without them. Ok no biggie. Just looking for a power mod that will give me optimum power for 3 magazines or 27 shots?

You need to run it over a chrony and likely need to back the hammer spring tension to flatten the curve to gain more consistency if it's maxed out. You will have a slower speed however not as slow as with the regulator without a power plenum.

You can also try using the regulator and buying a slightly weaker hammer spring match it up with an identical strength spring from your local hardware store and cut one coil NEVER cut the original factory spring.

The power plenum for your regulator that you currently don't have will give you more power when using the regulator too.

Don't try to power a light bulb using a potato.

Chopper 61, I'm sorry I'm so slow to respond to this post. The Hatson bullboss has the same receiver as the AT44. try doing some reading upon the hatson AT44 power mods. If you want more power out of your Bullboss you'll need to drill put the pop valve seat. if I remember wright you'll need to end around .172. There is a spare valve seat that came with your gun, so if you go to far you'll be able to go back. Second the Hamer spring can give you plenty of spring for your tunning. 3rd Try reading up on the the BOB's mod for the AT44. 

Good luck