• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New pistol red dot IZH46

1585926774_16218547325e87527671bfd6.70630637.jpeg

I bought this new multi reticle scope for my IZY and love it for $36 on Amazon.

I've had it since January... And so far so good. The batteries don’t last long so buy extra. 

There is an ultra fine dot option that allowed me to shoot an all touching group at 25... Something I’ve struggled with with other red dot scope’s. Great for starlings!

I also like red dot sights.

I have a few different brands, with Holosun (circle-dot) being my favorite. Hows 50,000 hour run time for you. Second favorite would be the Leupold with the triangular dot. I really like that with the point up. I think the run time on that is "only" about 20,000 hours..! Both have lifetime guarantees.

I've only tried a couple of cheaper red dot sights. Seems that they have too bright a dot, even at the lowest setting for my shooting. My indoor range is a little darker than most, so a bright dot obscures the target. The two cheaper ones, are sitting on a shelf.

My thought is that a quality gun deserves a quality sight. But I also understand bank account sizes..!

Mike

P.s. - Sightmark has various, reasonably good red dot sights for more affordable prices. Also longer run times (up to 4000 hours for various models) with good (limited lifetime) guarantees.