• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New phone test photo

Test photo -

Trying a different scope with more mil dots for hunter field target

20240218_160728.jpg

Very nice! Who made that stock? It looks fantastic
Thank you -Tom West - it's a variation of his P-Rod stock, but for a bottle build. I cut the tube to 10" to match an earlier bottle build that Tom did the stock for, allowing me to swap, if desired.

I really did just get a new phone, and it does a better job taking pics than the old LG.

Reactions: Sqwirl57
Looking good. Maybe ask around and see if anyone can let you look through the Hawke Vantage Vantage 4-12x40 AO . You might be loosing something ( or not) due to 12x but the clarity , WOW. Not illuminated so weight just under 1lb,
Did I mention clarity?
I have our 2nd one on it's way (1st new scope since '17) have to admit I have not set it up for FT proper, just know all the favorite yard ranges but except for an old custom BSA I purchased from David in Minor hill the clearest the we have ever had.

John

(edit): Model #

14141​

Reactions: SteveV
Hehe my phone is fading too, it use to hold power for a week ( yes not phone junkie ) but now it drop like 30 % in one day, and that could easy be a day with 0 calls and just like 5 minutes of news headline reading while on the can.
And of course i never speed charged the phone, it charge in a 2 A USB port in my car ( the only place i charge my phone )

I hate i will have to waste money on a phone, but then again you can fortunately get those for pretty decent prices these days, the one i have not is a bit,,,,, okay a lot overkill i will have to work hard to not make the same mistake again.