• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New pellets on Amazon

When posting an amazon link please delete everything from ref= on. The link would look like this.
https://www.amazon.com/Hawki-Airgun-Pellets-Caliber-Hi5011EX/dp/B0B88F5LGK/
You can also highlight any text in your response and then use the link tool
link tool - Copy.png
to the left of the image tool to make your text become the link.
Like this.
This is meant as friendly help so don't take it the wrong way please.
I would've PMed you but you don't allow that.

James

Last edited:
When posting an amazon link please delete everything from ref= on. The link would look like this.
https://www.amazon.com/Hawki-Airgun-Pellets-Caliber-Hi5011EX/dp/B0B88F5LGK/
You can also highlight any text in your response and then use the link tool to the left of the image tool to make your text become the link. Like this.
This is meant as friendly help so don't take it the wrong way please.
I would've PMed you but you don't allow that.

James
Hmmmmmm.. maybe ill think about it. Maybe

I set up my settings and hit ok and it just ignores them several times .. so... Oh well.

Last edited:
people took a chance on those too before realizing they like them. :)

i try new ammo often, in hopes of finding that gem that works at least as well, and half the price, and actually available.
I agree and if they were half the price I might be tempted, but in this case they cost more.

These Hawki pellets remind me of some old pellets that I used to see at Sears in the 1960s. Reminds me of Eunjins as well. Not a good thing imho.

If they were REALLY cheap, I might try them, but as priced, no way.

Just noticed that they are 7 grains. So no way all around for me. Never have had a .177 pellet under 10 grains that did worth a damn.

At half that price, I might buy a tin just to use in one of my P17s which are NOT pellet picky. (smile)

Then again... NAAA!

FACE PALM!!!

Alloy Steel? Nope... nope... nope... nope... nope.

Although I wonder if they are really allow steel, I won't be the first one to buy them and find out. (chuckle)

Last edited: