• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New pellets on Amazon

So I’m just curious before I buy some of these up has anybody heard of or used these? I’ve not even seen them and I’ve bought my pellets off of there a bunch of times (before I found out about PA) and never seen them. Idk I’m just curious
B87DDE60-3A6D-4C4A-89F6-8D611E10D636.png

Last edited:
So I’m just curious before I buy some of these up has anybody heard of or used these? I’ve not even seen them and I’ve bought my pellets off of there a bunch of times (before I found out about PA) and never seen them. Idk I’m just curiousView attachment 291617
Sorry guys I definitely meant to post this pic and forgot but my fellow shooters quickly notified me of that 😂 you guys are the best never let me down

Reactions: nervoustrig
If you are going to buy pellets from Amazon brace yourself for disappointment. They package horribly. To avoid them shipping in a plastic bag make sure when checking out to mark it as a gift, -that will at least put it in a box.
Its been a hit or miss..
my last 2 orders . One just dumped in the box then one box came at least with bladder packs .. then on these i dont think ill be buying one tin or a box full anytime soon.

If i had to giess thete seems a lot of pellets comming from south America like Brazil (rifle)

JSB makes several calibers of pellets with that same shape. H&N did too since their Sniper Magnum pellets had that shape, although they've been discontinued for a couple years now.
Was also a company called Dynamic (bought out by H&N I think??) that made several and AoA sold them. I have some around here somewhere I got from them in .22 long ago.
You're probably very likely right that it's the new company Crosman is using for their pellets now and they're bringing their own named products to the US.

Reactions: Hateful McNasty
The description says they are made out of alloy steel. No mention of lead. I would try them if they were half that price. I've bought pellets from Amazon several times and never had any damaged ones. Lucky maybe.
Wait. Steel? What the hell?? That made me click the link and I’ll be damned if if doesn’t say that. First time I’ve seen that. Sounds like a good way to wreck an airgun barrel.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trucker3573
Amazon has always done a superb job packaging the pellets I've ordered from them. For example these two tins of JSB's arrived in pristine shape, as if cradled in the bosom of a loving mother.

You might ask, how did the level 3 packaging engineers at Amazon achieve this supreme degree of protection...an impenetrable force field you may naively think the domain of sci-fi literature? Well, they were packed into a box the size of a small ice chest, cushioned by the cloud of antimatter you see here:

I say buy with confidence.