• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New pcp YAY!

So yesterday my new Brocock Bantam Sniper hi-lite arrived. I must say with only two days and 100 pellets down the pipe I’m pretty damn happy with the results. Nicely quite. Way more accurate than I am, shoulders well, and excellent support from AOA. I’m hoping to return to field target after a 25 year hiatus. A lot to learn since the sport seems to have become a little more rule centric. Also need to find out at what distance most competitors set as a basis for zeroing and learn the pellet trajectory 

Yep I got the .177 for field target. I have a Daystate huntsman regal in .22 that is a beautiful and accurate rifle as well as a nice collection of German springers. I have to say the Brocock is more than I hoped for, right after I pulled the trigger on the order they announced the NEW Bantam 😳 and I found myself wishing I had waited but the bolt is smooth,the gun is accurate and I saved some money. I’m good with that. Now down to the basement to continue the break in cycle.

The accuracy of the Bantam will spoil you. Mine is boringly accurate. The bolt action to me is fine I have no problem manipulating it. And it will get smoother with more shots down range. While the new XR lineup is great, I have zero regrets about my Bantam or Compatto. What I’m excited about is more and more shooters are finding how good the Brococks are right out the box. They are under sung, but that’s changing. Post up your impressions as you progress with it.