• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New PCP Rifle

WOW...looks like I have a lot to learn.
YES! You've not a clue yet as to what there is to learn! It's pretty daunting for a lot of newbs when starting out. Don't let it dissuade you from the task at hand though, the rewards & fulfillment are even greater. This forum & those who reside herein are some of the most knowledgeable & generous people, eager to help & guide you through the learning curve. We've all been at the stage you're at at one time or another. Just remember, the only "dumb" question is the one not asked. Good luck on your journey!

What is the most inexpensive way to charge these guns? SCUBA Tank
u know whats cheaper than buying a compressor/tank, having a friend with compressors/tanks XD lol but in all honesty probably a direct to airgun DC powered compressor, but you will most likely have failures and you should account for that with buying common failure parts for replacement.

I started out hand pumping my Marauder pistol and it was pretty easy. Less than 50 pumps will fill it giving you at least a couple dozen consistent shots. Then I got an Avenger which takes a lot more strokes and it wasn't as much fun. So I got a YH (Yong Heng). But it is noisy and I didn't like running it every time I wanted a refill so I got a used SCBA tank and fill set. I still do not have a little DC powered compressor but may get one someday. When I go to the range I just carry my SCBA tank. To me the optimum is an air tank and a compressor that will fill it. But that will cost at least as much as a Marauder. A little DC powered pump would cost less but it isn't going to be as quiet as a SCBA tank and it is going to take a lot longer to fill your gun. Just a YH will fill your gun fast regardless of the size of your tank but is not easily portable.

Comes down to how much you want to spend. Hand pumping is the cheapest and the second quietest. I keep my hand pumps as a backup. If my compressor fails, I will hand pump until I get it fixed (or buy another). I also took a hand pump to the range once before I got the SCBA tank. They are very portable.