• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New PCP Rifle

I have several. Most of them are actually pretty similar and are easy to rebuild with a few o- rings and some pure silicone grease. YouTube has plenty of videos showing how to do it. The key is taking your time and not over heating the pump when you are filling. I've had pumps go 5 years before needing to be serviced.

SPRITECH PCP Hand Pump, 4 Stage 4500Psi/30Mpa High Pressure Air Rifle Stirrup Pump, with Double Oil-Moisture Filters and Stainless Steel Body for PCP, Paintball Air Guns and HPA Tanks (Gray) https://a.co/d/3856RYo

Reactions: SoCalRayJr
As far as I know the only regulated version they offer is marketed as F&T (field and target). The standard Marauder does not have a regulator.
Is this the field target version? That's a nice looking stock.

Well..I guess i will go with a hand pump and get some exercise.

A hand pump is fine if you're shooting small caliber (.25 or less) and your gun is efficient with a good shot count.

I would probably suggest .22 caliber so you'll be pumping a bit less.
Might consider a regulated gun like the Air Venturi Avenger (wood stock, plastic stock, or bullpup options available, all hand pump-friendly with small air tanks and high shot count)... you will get more consistent and more shots vs a Marauder, and be able to tune it for higher or lower power. Again, tuning it for lower power would give your more shots per fill. If you're just shooting paper in your back yard, it's not a bad idea to set it up that way.

One thing I will add... if you are above 200 lbs as you say... just be sure you're in decent shape in terms of cardio health because hand pumping could cause over exertion in people with certain kinds of health issues that seem to have become extremely common in the last couple years. You can always take it slow and take several breaks while leaving the pump still attached.

Last edited: