• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New pcp has arrived..

I took a chance on a Beeman underlever pcp & im very impressed with it . I don’t have a chronograph so I don’t have any of that data but it is shooting 40yards very accurately & blowing through a 1/2 piece of plywood.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I took a chance on a Beeman underlever pcp & im very impressed with it . I don’t have a chronograph so I don’t have any of that data but it is shooting 40yards very accurately & blowing through a 1/2 piece of plywood.

View attachment 318126

View attachment 318127
@Goose07;

Thanks for sharing the pictures of your new toy and for your sense of humor, please keep us posted as to how well it shoots!

Reactions: SOULMUD13
Lmao !!!! You guys would notice that !!! I have 3 regrets abt that . I’ll never get to be a flip flop model 2: it messed up my kick ball game 3: I can’t drink milk . I’m lac-toes- intolerant …
It’s a diabetic thing guys
You certainly have good spirited humor about it... I lost a third of my right little finger to a lawn mower when I was 5. I wanted to see what was throwing the grass out...

Ya have to options laugh or cry . I choose to laugh . It is what it is . Sorry abt the finger
To add insult/more injury to injury they were able to reattach it. It was healing. I was home sitting on the floor watching Sesame Street. My hands/arms were stretched out on the floor behind me propping me up while watching TV. My little sister ran into the living room and stepped on my injured hand... Back to the hospital where they could not reattach it the second time.

To add insult/more injury to injury they were able to reattach it. It was healing. I was home sitting on the floor watching Sesame Street. My hands/arms were stretched out on the floor behind me propping me up while watching TV. My little sister ran into the living room and stepped on my injured hand... Back to the hospital where they could not reattach it the second time.
Well that just sucks !! I had an abscess get infected. Lose the toe or take a chance on the whole foot .. bye bye toe . Lol

Well that just sucks !! I had an abscess get infected. Lose the toe or take a chance on the whole foot .. bye bye toe . Lol
One crappy thing about that happening as an adult is you have to readjust basic mobility and motor skill stuff after spending your whole life doing it naturally. I was lucky since I lost part of my finger when I was a kid and had not fully developed writing or other fine motor skills yet. I have had people who have known me for 10 years or more in surprise say "what happened to your finger?". Most people never notice it.

At least you don't shoot with your toes..

One crappy thing about that happening as an adult is you have to readjust basic mobility and motor skill stuff after spending your whole life doing it naturally. I was lucky since I lost part of my finger when I was a kid and had not fully developed writing or other fine motor skills yet. I have had people who have known me for 10 years or more in surprise say "what happened to your finger?". Most people never notice it.

At least you don't shoot with your toes.
It wasn’t much of a transition for me . I already walked with a limp on that foot . It did slow me down on deer hunting some but not much . I couldn’t imagine losing a finger . Like you said it would mess with my shooting. I really enjoy doing that with my grandson