• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New PCP Airgun Range box

I just finished this prototype airgun range box what do you think? I still need to pick up the web strap material and buckles there are slots on the top of the drawer box where the web strap will feed through the material. It has a drawer for what ever fittings pellets etc. I made a couple recess areas for magazines and 2 for tins of pellets. There is also a shelf to store things. There is a place to store the gun while filling with elastic straps to keep the gun secure.

Mike

This looks really good. Isn't it a little bulky with the bottle? Are you going to use a dolly for transport? I have seen some other made where they were on a dolly and the bottle and rifle stood up. You have a good idea here.

By the way, I like your Shop Sabre. I use a CNC as well. You can make some really cool stuff with them. I made a single shot tray for my FX Royale.

"Mentolio"Very clever, is that delrin?
The material is Starboard made by King it is designed for marine use and has a textured surface. I make a lot of parts from it for my small marine products business. Starboard is HDPE but it is UV stabilized and warp resistant and holds up very well in a marine environment. The down side is it is fairly heavy. I got my straps today and it is finished.

Mike