FX New Panthera coming in!

Well since I’m on the 10 day probation and did nothing but research yesterday and couldn’t message another member about the gun I thought I wanted, I ended up talking with the pellet shop and decided to buy once cry once and got the FX Panthera compact hunter 30 cal. Im pretty pumped about getting it. Let’s see them compact builds and pics. What’s the animals you’ve hunted with it and what moderator is your favorite?

This is my Panthera Hunter,25cal.Used for pest.
IMG_3772.jpeg

Well since I’m on the 10 day probation and did nothing but research yesterday and couldn’t message another member about the gun I thought I wanted, I ended up talking with the pellet shop and decided to buy once cry once and got the FX Panthera compact hunter 30 cal. Im pretty pumped about getting it. Let’s see them compact builds and pics. What’s the animals you’ve hunted with it and what moderator is your favorite?
That’s a good choice. I was looking at the folding stock option. Currently in stock at Utah Air. Folds down to 20 inches. There is a great YouTube video on it with tune instructions for slugs as well.

Reactions: lathem