• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New paint on Impact

Decided to give my Impact some extra protection and a new look with Moly resin
76767db159c1d83055004c9123742fbd.jpg

621fae7a719bbad1f1da6bbc9f0f081a.jpg

OK, cool, thanks for the info... I'm sure we'll get out to 140 someday soon when all the young GS come out for the Springtime. Question is, will it be the .30 Bobcat or the .25 Pulsar? I missed one a couple weeks ago by less than an inch at 136 yards with the .22 Renegade. Had to change the mag to 10X from 15X just to fit in it the reticle for enough holdover. Hit the dirt right at its feet... Windage was perfect...

"GBGUNNER" Hey that's A GREAT LOOK!! I've looked at dura and cera coat. But have been reluctant to try it. I am interested in your moly resin coating. Would you consider sharing the source? GBGUNNER
Gbgunner, 
reading is fundamental brotha. Its in the very first post, moly resin. Google that and one company came up. Looks like they are having a sale as well. Good luck.

eyeshot.25 
BRAVO! That looks to be a very professional finish. I love the matte look. How difficult was the application?