New Orion RTI magazine (show and tell)

As I prepared for the EBR competition (2023) this year. I thought best to follow my own suggestion and order myself some Orion .22 magazines to help me complete in Arizona.
I’ve used Orion magazines in the past with great results. And wanting best results, this was an easy decision to make. The larger capacity lends advantage. Allowing you to concentrate on your shooting without being disrupted with the need to reload.
Shortly after ordering my Orion magazines. I received a message asking if I would like to try one of the new style magazines. With knowing how good his previous designs were, I gladly accepted.
My experience has been so good with Orion magazines and my RTI. I’d strongly suggest that you check them out.
The new design for the Rti Orion magazine has a wonderful improvement over the previous design. It has a removable cover that allows you access the entire
image.jpg
magazine. Making it much more accessible to load the magazine.
It has a 43% larger capacity than the OEM magazine. Allowing 17 pellets in the magazine, that’s 5 more the the Oem magazine. With a cost of $30. That’s half price of an oem magazine. This is an easy sell for me.
The fit and finish of these magazines is incredible. Yes they are 3D printed. But they are with out a doubt that best 3D print I’ve ever came across. It takes a close look to tell it’s been 3D printed. This is the type of printing is what an experienced printers only dreams of. The magazine clips in tight and solid giving you the confidence you could shoot while hanging up side down from a tree.
I personally feel this simple improvement has helped me move my personal shooting experience to the next level.
Spending less time reloading has allowed me more time to focus on my shooting.
image.jpg

IMG_3852.jpeg

image.jpg

Here’s a close up look of the quality of this magazine.
image.jpg

Wonderful work!!
I want to give a shout out to Orion for a job well done. With building a high quality product and keeping the price fair and reasonable.

Thanks Mont

How are they with cheekweld? Problem with RTI mag placement puts them right where your face rests. I have an extended buttpad and it puts my cheekweld further back that helps.
Seems the same as the others to me, he is making a mini version. I would ask him if it's flush or not I'm not really sure.

Last edited: