Daystate New or used

Bell,
In the case of used PCPs (Pre-Charged Pneumatics) buyer should question how gun was charged with air. Some owners are conscientious about using the cleanest, driest air possible, others, not so much. Moisture can corrode internals, resulting in unsafe conditions and expensive repairs. WM

I've never bought a new air gun. I enjoy the money savings, and I have taught myself how to work on them. PCP's are usually the easiest one to work on, springers are a little tougher. I've rebuilt everything from 1900's springers to HW's, Rapid's, Falcon's, FX and CO2 guns. The basic principle of most of these are the same. Plus, there are a ton of online people that will help. (y)

I have had good results buying used. I guess a lot has to do with the brand. Most of my experience is with Eastern European bull pups. I don’t think you can go wrong with any of them, they make solid, accurate guns. Very easy to work on if needed. The only gun I bought new has been a problem child, I won’t mention the brand, you can probably guess.

Reactions: Dairyboy
I've bought three Daystate guns from folks here on the site. Two Pulsars, and a Renegade. The Renegade was first, a few of years ago.
All three are .22's.
All easy dealings, all guns have worked as new.

1711172851037.jpeg

1711172873216.jpeg

Mike