Other New options for Veradium Air Taurus

I am adding new options for the Taurus. Spent some time working on stock options to eliminate the plastic stock. We are introducing the Taurus BP(bullpup) and the Taurus BR(benchrest). These options do a great job of stabilizing the platform and realign the eye relief and setback to make it much more comfortable to get a good set on the scope. I will be releasing the data on the website friday 11/17. I redesigned and machined the internal structure of an FX bullpup stock and setup a new trigger assembly. For the BR model I machined a custom single lower and added some new rails. the BR is still a work in progress but should be completed within the month for release. Thank you for all the support.

Taurus BP
tbp1.jpg
tbp3.jpg

tbp5.jpg
tbp2.jpg

I am adding new options for the Taurus. Spent some time working on stock options to eliminate the plastic stock. We are introducing the Taurus BP(bullpup) and the Taurus BR(benchrest). These options do a great job of stabilizing the platform and realign the eye relief and setback to make it much more comfortable to get a good set on the scope. I will be releasing the data on the website friday 11/17. I redesigned and machined the internal structure of an FX bullpup stock and setup a new trigger assembly. For the BR model I machined a custom single lower and added some new rails. the BR is still a work in progress but should be completed within the month for release. Thank you for all the support.

Taurus BP
View attachment 406991View attachment 406992
View attachment 406993View attachment 406994
I have been trying to order the BP for some time. I was emailing but then nothing. Is the BP available?

Ezana4CE, no the fill port upfront does not interfere with tethering, I have posted basic data on site with more to come, it is located in the performance section.
FuegoMarty, please contact me directly as all orders we speak to client directly. I will be posting videos after thanksgiving to show her in action. I have included a few images of client Taurus we have builtin the last couple of weeks.
The first was done in matte duracoat we shaved the air tank back as per client request and installed a clague moderator that he had. We also installed a airbow endcap and digital pressure gauge.
mt1.jpg
mt2.jpg

This BP one has the full length tank and the client decided to do some customizing of his own. The moderator is our standard 8 inch low profile unit. Front rail and tail stock rail have been added. This is definantly unique.
jt1.jpeg
jt2.jpeg

Ezana4CE, I can build out a stock Bulldog with this layout for folks who just want the new design with their current Bulldog.
In my opinion, a stock kit one could purchase and bypass having to send their rifle off would be the best option.
Just a purchase of the kit and the customer would receive the diy kit to upgrade their BD much the same as bullpup kits that have been offered in the past were done.
I for one am not a fan of mailing mine off to wait and pay for someone else to do work for me.
Just seems like an unnecessary hassle To me.
although I love the idea and hate the plastic stock, As a kit I’d be very interested!
Keep up the good work!

In my opinion, a stock kit one could purchase and bypass having to send their rifle off would be the best option.
Just a purchase of the kit and the customer would receive the diy kit to upgrade their BD much the same as bullpup kits that have been offered in the past were done.
I for one am not a fan of mailing mine off to wait and pay for someone else to do work for me.
Just seems like an unnecessary hassle To me.
although I love the idea and hate the plastic stock, As a kit I’d be very interested!
Keep up the good work!
@Rvaughn He is doing a lot more to these rifles besides swapping stocks. I think it would be be a foolish decision to ship a rifle off just to swap stocks. Read up on the Veradium Air Taurus. There are threads on AGN about them.

Reactions: Rvaughn
@Rvaughn He is doing a lot more to these rifles besides swapping stocks. I think it would be be a foolish decision to ship a rifle off just to swap stocks. Read up on the Veradium Air Taurus. There are threads on AGN about them.
Yes sir, I’m well aware of what all Brian does. . I’m not trying to take anything away from his amazing work either I just prefer to do some of that stuff on my own & would love to have a “real” stock on it but don’t currently have the capability to do the work to make one fit myself but would love to purchase one and swap it. That’s all

Man I love @zx10wall Tarsus you built for him and it shot amazingly! I can’t thank Derrick enough for letting me shoot it. Some of you might not know but took 3rd this year at EBR. First time ever shooting a BB! The BP version is awesome looking and will do a ton for taking the stock plastic play out. The BR version is what I am really looking forward to! Brian is always innovating.

IMG_1554.jpeg