• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New/old pistol

RickH

Jan 22, 2022
I was at my favorite repair emporium yesterday and found a very nice target rifle and this restored pistol. It’s a restored Crosman 1377 in .177. The first pump up pistol I ever tried and for the money, as usual, I couldn’t leave it.I put maybe 10 through it a little while ago and can say that at 15 meters it will wear out a plastic pill bottle in a hurry.

Rick H

IMG_3045.jpeg

I was at my favorite repair emporium yesterday and found a very nice target rifle and this restored pistol. It’s a restored Crosman 1377 in .177. The first pump up pistol I ever tried and for the money, as usual, I couldn’t leave it.I put maybe 10 through it a little while ago and can say that at 15 meters it will wear out a plastic pill bottle in a hurry.

Rick H

View attachment 354236
I really like the crosman multipumps!🤗🎩🤙

I don't plan to modify it at all, it seems to do pretty well. I just shot it with 6 pumps over a pond and holding it straight with no elevation and it looks like it has a 50 yard range easily enough. It seems fairly close in performance to my 717 but I've not spent a lot of time shooting either this year. I need some practice. BTW, the rifle I am getting is a Crosman 160 with a new barrel and a magazine modification. It's in very nice shape and I'm told it shoots half inch groups at 50 yards so it should be fun. I'll post a few photos when I get it home.

RIck H.

Nice catch! I picked up a vintage 1988 1377 a couple of months ago as a project gun. It needed a rebuild, but it's shooting strong now! I had one as a youngster and I always remember it being accurate and powerful. Nice to see I wasn't far off in my recollection. Pairs nicely with just about any MSP rifle, but mine is a Benjamin 397.

Rick H

View attachment 354236
Just mounted a red dot reflex sight to my 1377. After getting it zeroed from a bench rest I took some shots standing off hand. Initially I was all over the place. Then it clicked. My grip was too loose and needed to fully extend arms. After adjustment, five shot group in the bull. The gun is consistent, me nope!

20230615_210856.jpg

• Love
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Just mounted a red dot reflex sight to my 1377. After getting it zeroed from a bench rest I took some shots standing off hand. Initially I was all over the place. Then it clicked. My grip was too loose and needed to fully extend arms. After adjustment, five shot group in the bull. The gun is consistent, me nope!

View attachment 364883
🫡