New MK2 Impacts come with Superior liners (UA, SPAW, Pyramid)

My .22 Impact had one before they announced them. Took me a bit to get an answer from them about it. Once the new liners were announced, they were happy to say that is what I had. It shoots fantastic. Yesterday shooting slugs at 100 yards. I shot 22, 5 shot groups. 11 of the groups were 3/4” or less. The other 11, 4 shots were 3/4 or less and the 5 th shot put it over an inch. The one outside the 1” group could have been any place in shot sequence.

My .22 Impact had one before they announced them. Took me a bit to get an answer from them about it. Once the new liners were announced, they were happy to say that is what I had. It shoots fantastic. Yesterday shooting slugs at 100 yards. I shot 22, 5 shot groups. 11 of the groups were 3/4” or less. The other 11, 4 shots were 3/4 or less and the 5 th shot put it over an inch. The one outside the 1” group could have been any place in shot sequence.

When did you get yours? 

Mine was sent to the dealer a 22 compact, I wanted a 600mm 25 cal he swapped the barrels and caliber and sold me my MK2, the question is and could never get a straight answer was it a STX or a Superiorbarrel? The barrel and housing came off one of his shelves went on, probe swapped, bam 25 cal 600 mm and I was on my way. Just forgot to ask when walking out (just so happy) and after a phone call get conflicting answers. Should be this no believe it’s that, it was a hectic day that day.... In any case it shoots great so whatever.