• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New memeber intro

Lifelong firearms enthusiast. Relatively new to quality airguns. Recently acquired some nice stuff from a close friend's estate. Joined to maybe learn something.

Whiscombe JW80 MK2 with 177 , 20 , 22 barrels
Air Force Texan LSS in 25 cal.
Air-Arms TX-200 .177
Beeman R1 .177
Diana RWS 48 .177
FWB 124 .177
Sherida Blue Streak .20
FWB Mod. 90 with electronic trigger .177
RWS Mod. 9B .177

Kris Rademacher
Western Mass., USA

Reactions: Goldwing
Here's some photos of my Whiscombe JW80 MK2

IMG_E3532x.jpg

IMG_E3535x.jpg

IMG_3531x.jpg

IMG_E3537x.jpg

Lifelong firearms enthusiast. Relatively new to quality airguns. Recently acquired some nice stuff from a close friend's estate. Joined to maybe learn something.

Whiscombe JW80 MK2 with 177 , 20 , 22 barrels
Air Force Texan LSS in 25 cal.
Air-Arms TX-200 .177
Beeman R1 .177
Diana RWS 48 .177
FWB 124 .177
Sherida Blue Streak .20
FWB Mod. 90 with electronic trigger .177
RWS Mod. 9B .177

Kris Rademacher
Western Mass., USA
Wow, talk about hitting the ground running. Sorry for the loss of your friend, they can be few and far between.

Thank you for the welcomes. I was a bicycle store owner for 48 years and my airgun friend Bob was also a cyclist.
He definitely like quality goods. I've been a 'powder shooter' most of my life. So far I've mostly shot the Air-Max and Beeman and RWS 48.
I've got 1 full air tank for the Air Force Texan but no way to refill it yet and haven't shot that one. The Air-Max is pretty hard to load, so I made a make-shift loading tool from a Popsicle stick. The Whiscombe is way over my head. Gotta do some research on that one.

Kris Rademacher
USA

@KrisR Welcome to AGN. That’s quite a starter collection!! My condolences on the loss of your friend. To fill your Texan and various air rifles you may want to consider starting by purchasing a carbon fiber SCBA tank with a fill whip and matching fittings. If you have questions feel free to ask and like around the forums. The AGN search feature should help you find a lot of basic information to help get you started and to help better understand how these guns operate.

The SCBA tank can be filled at a dive shop if you have one close by. Maybe after you get more familiar with airgun equipment you can find a lm affordable compressor. I started with this tank. It’s still holding up great.