• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

groak

May 14, 2024
Ohio
Hello! I am a new member. I have been following the board since its early days, though. (Usually while on vacation, when I have time.)

My profile photo is of an owl that fell from a nest at my house, last night. It was moved to an owl/raptor rescue, today. It may come back to our home in another day or so...Apparently, owls are not as picky as other birds about welcoming a wayward soul back to the nest....who knew?

At any rate, I do have some specialized knowledge with regard to air guns. More than most 'users' I think. I do not build or modify, but I do know how to maintain the airguns I have. I am running a decades old Coltri 6 air compressor machine, and have both 3000 and 4500 psi tanks.

Thank you for letting me join.

Best regards,
Groak

Hello! I am a new member. I have been following the board since its early days, though. (Usually while on vacation, when I have time.)

My profile photo is of an owl that fell from a nest at my house, last night. It was moved to an owl/raptor rescue, today. It may come back to our home in another day or so...Apparently, owls are not as picky as other birds about welcoming a wayward soul back to the nest....who knew?

At any rate, I do have some specialized knowledge with regard to air guns. More than most 'users' I think. I do not build or modify, but I do know how to maintain the airguns I have. I am running a decades old Coltri 6 air compressor machine, and have both 3000 and 4500 psi tanks.

Thank you for letting me join.

Best regards,
Groak
Welcome aboard!

Reactions: groak