Other New Member

Hey everyone new to the page and forum. I am a local youth instructor and parent looking for information, knowledge, and hopefully some used airguns for our kids. I have been into firearms for many years but the air world is new to me. Our club really excels with air rifle and pistols. We currently shoot mostly Crosman Challengers 2009 and 2019 for rifle and Alfa Proj for pistol. Thanks again for the add, looking forward to learning from everyone in here.

Hey everyone new to the page and forum. I am a local youth instructor and parent looking for information, knowledge, and hopefully some used airguns for our kids. I have been into firearms for many years but the air world is new to me. Our club really excels with air rifle and pistols. We currently shoot mostly Crosman Challengers 2009 and 2019 for rifle and Alfa Proj for pistol. Thanks again for the add, looking forward to learning from everyone in here.
Welcome

Reactions: crawfordff466
The Daisy 853 from CMP would be a great place to get a few more rifles. They are SSP and shoot pretty well for 10m. Hard to find decent 10m guns anymore for low $. Everyone seem to want high powered pcp.

If you can find them, the CZ200T / air armsT200 are a great platform for 10m. Our club got a few years ago and scores seemed to go up from the 853’s we were using.

Not exactly match rifles, but I have had decent 10m accuracy from the Daisy 880 multi pump. Cheap, Small, lightweight, but triggers are horrible. Mine can consistently hit a 3/4” spinners at 10m.

It’s always great fun to teach the younger shooters and watch them improve. Thanks for taking the time.

Welcome to the best AGN .
Stan in KY

scroll to the bottom of the page , the Daisy 853 , very accurate and $139 delivered to your door Also very light weight .

you might want to check out this organization ,wonderful program .