• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX new member

Welcome aboard! You'll find that the more SPECIFIC info you give, the more relevant the replies will be. "Helpful information" is way too ambiguous. What are you interested in shooting? Paper, small game? Distances? Budget? 1st PCP? Why are you leaning towards Impact vs other guns? Answer those & You'll get more relevant information & help. Glad you came HERE. Great place for all your questions & learning!

Reactions: anonymous_.457
looking for a 22-25 caliber to shoot small game and targets
I have found one in the classified but I can’t figure out how to reply to the post
You need 10 posts and 10 days before that world opens up for you.

Hi this is my first post new member looking to buy fx impact and accessories and any helpful information for a newbie
welcome to the best AGN .

please read the rules . IT is easy to do just talk . 10 posts and 10 days to gain privilege's to the classifieds .
What are you interested in tin cans , hunting , targets , pests ?
Stan in KY.

Hi I am a new member I would like to know the best tuning for a Hw97k 1.77 and where to get someone to do the work I am in Norfolk
Welcome to the best AGN ! not to far from you is Tony in PA , one of the top tuners in the country. don't have his contacts here with me but easy to find .
I ask him to tune my HW97K "to be very smooth shot cycle and 11.6 FPE " and he nailed it .

welcome to the best AGN .

please read the rules . IT is easy to do just talk . 10 posts and 10 days to gain privilege's to the classifieds .
What are you interested in tin cans , hunting , targets , pests ?
Stan in KY.
Pest and targets mostly I’m in southeast Idaho looking to have some fun shooting pigeons down at the grain bins and local dairy’s

Reactions: beerthief
For air supply what is the preferred method
My buddy has a scuba tank that he uses for his gun but in order to fill it it’s a 20 minute drive
What portable air compressor do you all use that won’t break the bank
if you only filling guns then you can get by with one of the box looking compressor's . Do your homework on here .
Scuba is not the right tank for high pressure . https://www.airgunsofarizona.com/air-cylinders/

talk to your local fire station , if you have a certified tank they might fill it for you or your friend might fill it also